suzuki 450

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... MOST people in here hate 4 strokes...  :confused: ...

419942[/snapback]

Wrong answer!!! I love my 4 stroke...but I hate that suzuki, they need to come up with a f**kin original design and quit copying other manufacturers ideas.

I can't stand loud ass valve clatterin 4-strokes... annoying as hell :angry: ...

Mike

419951[/snapback]

Ahh yes, which must be the reason you sold the banshee for a 4 stroke Honda :jesterlaugh::P

I always thought suzuki was a brand, I mean aren't they the best in the streetbike world? I may be wrong so don't qoute me on this..

419968[/snapback]

OK, if you want to get "technical" then...

I hate that new suzuki 450 QUAD, the one this post was made about...Suzuki should start coming up with their own ideas for a new QUAD rather than copying other manufacturers ideas for QUADS.

We're not talking about motorcycles, we're talking about a QUAD :shootself:

I can't believe you just asked that....Are you saying the Honda 450R and the YFZ450 are the same bike?  :rotflmao:  At least they don't look anything like each other

419980[/snapback]

SUPPOSEDLY YOU GUYS say that they ARE they same bike.... They look different but they have the same features : front shocks w/ piggy-back reseviors, a 450 engine, a ultra light frame, extended a-arms, low gravity, and some other shit..