rocket pipes just ordered!

1.6i

Honestly, i got a good deal on some T5's i could'nt pass up...I bought and installed these right after i ordered the rockets...So i havent installed the rockets yet, im debating on installing them still...My engine is stock besides K&N's with no air box...So i doubt i'll benifit from the rockets as of yet, but hey what do i know! what ya think?

429942[/snapback]

All I have is rockets, k and n w/o lid, and coolhead with 21 cc domes.

I switched from FMF Gnarly's to the rockets, and noticed a nice gain all the way through, believe it or no even bottom end seems better.

I can put it in first gear and take off just from idle without any throttle, and it will pull itself without stalling on smooth flat ground, before with the Gnarly's it would never do that. :confused:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have is rockets, k and n w/o lid, and coolhead with 21 cc domes.

I switched from FMF Gnarly's to the rockets, and noticed a nice gain all the way through, believe it or no even bottom end seems better.

I can put it in first gear and take off just from idle without any throttle, and it will pull itself without stalling on smooth flat ground, before with the Gnarly's it would never do that.  :confused:

430181[/snapback]

wow you serious... I may be making the switch soon then :headbang:

The silencers came out perfect after a little effort on the buffing wheel with some Inox.I got your refund check today Ray,thanks.Thank you for all those that gave me a hand with this!

431107[/snapback]

now bolt em on and :bolt:

Not just yet.I'm selling parts and looking for a frame to PC.This thing is getting a big ol' makeover from bumper to grab bar.Even the motor will be in good hands soon.

I want my competition at the hillclimbs to to turn yeller at the sight of it.They will never see something so sexy move so fast.Except for Jenna Jameson on her first film.

There's definetly going to be alot of questions asked about the pipes.Questions will be answered when I'm pullin' 5,6,7 seconds up some of these hills! :headbang:

Not just yet.I'm selling parts and looking for a frame to PC.This thing is getting a big ol' makeover from bumper to grab bar.Even the motor will be in good hands soon.

I want my competition at the hillclimbs to to turn yeller at the sight of it.They will never see something so sexy move so fast.Except for Jenna Jameson on her first film.

There's definetly going to be alot of questions asked about the pipes.Questions will be answered when I'm pullin' 5,6,7 seconds up some of these hills! :headbang:

431202[/snapback]

nice...post pics to keep us updated on how it goes...

Once again bigboy back off

432486[/snapback]

:yank:

You can suck on deez nuts you sorry sack of shit...had you not fucked it up in the first place he wouldn't be going through this.

Your stupid ass made the first mistake, you should make the first move in making it right....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, fuckwad. Who in their right mind would send someone chrome pipes with black silencers and expect them to be happy? Go think up some new excuse, moron....that's all your good for