rocket pipes just ordered!

1.6i

You ever get your pipes 1.6i?

424323[/snapback]

I received firemanhott's pipes, he came through as promised the quality's good too, the only thing i can complain about is that the silencers arent brushed aluminum like in the pics on the rocket site...

But since ray has MY money ima gonna send fireman's pipes back to him, we're both out $26.00 for

shipping though <_< ..

Im expecting a tracking number from ray asap..I should have them in my hands by Friday thats the dead line.. :cheers:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first joined the HQ I would have never dreamed this would happen.There is a common bond between ALL members that instilled fairplay and trust in every transaction between us.I buy most of my banshee items that I need over the HQ.I trust the HQ members over the E-bayers.It's very upsetting that I have to raise such a stink just to get back what does not belong to another member.

$600.00 Ray, Cut the check and send it.

I received firemanhott's pipes, he came through as promised the quality's good too, the only thing i can complain about is that the silencers arent brushed aluminum like in the pics on the rocket site...

But since ray has MY money ima gonna send fireman's pipes back to him, we're both out $26.00 for

shipping though  <_< ..

Im expecting a tracking number from ray asap..I should have them in my hands by Friday thats the dead line.. :cheers:

424857[/snapback]

Well, that's good news...at least you got something to show for it! Hope all works out for the best! :cheers:

When I first joined the HQ I would have never dreamed this would happen.There is a common bond between ALL members that instilled fairplay and trust in every transaction between us.I buy most of my banshee items that I need over the HQ.I trust the HQ members over the E-bayers.It's very upsetting that I have to raise such a stink just to get back what does not belong to another member.

$600.00 Ray, Cut the check and send it.

424881[/snapback]

That sucks man, I hope all works out for you too...

The BBB is on it already. I've contacted them and sent the pics of everything. Told them the whole sotry. So it Chris acutally comes through with my new quality set and nice silencers I'll be happy and the BBB won't have to get involved. And Chris how come you never called me back? I left you a couple voicemails.

I got my pipesfrom ray already :cheers: , I have two sets one's from fireman and others from ray, I have to ship the other set back to Chris since I paypaled Ray MY money...Ima have access to a digi camera in a couple days i will post pics when i get a chance :headbang:

To me,Both of these guys showed great customer service, All that counts is that i received pipes when promised....this may be a new start for both of them :)

F*ck that man!!!!! You send me that set where it belongs in the frickin first place!!!!!Haven't been this pissed in a while.

Why am I getting dicked with then??

Yeah ,Yeah,Yeah,post some pics of you're new pipes, rub salt in the wound why don't you. :yank: J/K Good to hear you got results! :)

I got my pipesfrom ray already  :cheers: , I have two sets one's from fireman and others from ray, I have to ship the other set back to Chris since I paypaled Ray MY money...Ima have access to a digi camera in a couple days i will post pics when i get a chance :headbang:

To me,Both of these guys showed great customer service, All that counts is that i received pipes when promised....this may be a new start for both of them  :)

425344[/snapback]

send bansheebrian one of those sets...he deserves them...

F*ck that man!!!!! You send me that set where it belongs in the frickin first place!!!!!Haven't been this pissed in a while.

Why am I getting dicked with then??

Yeah ,Yeah,Yeah,post some pics of you're new pipes, rub salt in the wound why don't you. :yank:  J/K Good to hear you got results! :)

425351[/snapback]

sorry to hear :unsure: I would be pissed too :shootself:

maybe because i used paypal and was gonna refund my money if there was no sign of the pipes..but i really dunno.....thats BS ...

definately send them to Brian - I believe thats where Chris was supposed to send them in the first place... not sure why he even sent them to 1.6i, because he told me he wasnt.... thats why I did, and I was under the impression that he was sending them to Brian.... so please ship them to Brian, ill PM you his address

Ray

definately send them to Brian - I believe thats where Chris was supposed to send them in the first place... not sure why he even sent them to 1.6i, because he told me he wasnt.... thats why I did, and I was under the impression that he was sending them to Brian.... so please ship them to Brian, ill PM you his address

Ray

425413[/snapback]

Wouldn't that cost either Brian or 1.6 money to take care of your job of getting them to the right place? Not to sound nasty, but that's not the way a business is run.

Peculiar on how one of the fastest in-frame pipes on the the market is the slowest to get to it's destination.

Chris needs to get paid,and 1.6i needs to get paid for the shipping he will spend and maybe ,just maybe something will show up at my door.Ray, you need to settle with us all to come even partially clean on this.

Do you know how many people have read this whole thing?Anything with your name on it like these cyclone pipes will be stained.This will not just go away unless you act.

theres nothing to go away

1.6i got your pipes

Chris never shipped them to you

what do you want me to come clean on?

Rocket pipes never suffered one bad response until Chris took over (well he never took over, he just messed things up).

Chris took my money and never sent out pipes, I had to find someone else to make the pipes to ship to people who paid me