Akriax freestyle presents...

txblueshee

Is there going to be anything fantastically new? I've got all the Huevos and even though they are still good to watch I can't bring myself to drop another $30 on a vid. It's like watching the same thing over and over again from different angles. Is the whole video shot on nice man made dirt and freestyle ramps or are they going to venture out and hit some natural jumps? Are they going to bring back the huge dune jumps, hydroplaning, and stuff that just makes you say flower how'd he do that?

Is there going to be anything fantastically new?  I've got all the Huevos and even though they are still good to watch I can't bring myself to drop another $30 on a vid.  It's like watching the same thing over and over again from different angles.  Is the whole video shot on nice man made dirt and freestyle ramps or are they going to venture out and hit some natural jumps? Are they going to bring back the huge dune jumps, hydroplaning, and stuff that just makes you say flower how'd he do that?

419440[/snapback]

Mix of both.. Foam pit action, free riding in hawaii, tricks that haven't been pulled on quads b4.. like double seat grab indian airs, KOD, executioners, backflip no hand lander.... video strays away from anything h-bomb you've ever seen.

Edit: How's a 130ft metal to dirt hit trained together with two 100ft doubles sound?

Mike