Who thinks BHQ should sensor "f ** k"?

350TwinDeathBed

Should our posts be sensored?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't tell me it's not cool that we can say fuck again.

Looks like this poll did get us somewhere.

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

thank you thank you. i usually deserve a good smack on the ass too.  or i try to always deserve one.  :evil:

432837[/snapback]

I am always down to give a good smackin.............while I'm Tappin!!!! :P

JKJK

Sorry had to say it!!

I loves ya.......

Your great, see ya

Very fuckin' happy to see democracy win out on this subject. The people have been heard.

This is a rare moment... cause I was agreein' wholeheartdly with all of Brookes replies. Brooke standing up for free speech, thats so hippy-like of you :P:cheers:

Very fuckin' happy to see democracy win out on this subject. The people have been heard.

This is a rare moment... cause I was agreein' wholeheartdly with all of Brookes replies.  Brooke standing up for free speech, thats so hippy-like of you :P  :cheers:

434230[/snapback]

hey ive always been socially moderate to a degree.

you know you love me. just admit to it already so we can get married and have crazy little capitalist babies and rule the world.

This is a rare moment... cause I was agreein' wholeheartdly with all of Brookes replies.  Brooke standing up for free speech, thats so hippy-like of you :P  :cheers:

434230[/snapback]

I totally agree! You should see her meditating on the new shag carpet burning incense while iron butterfly is playing in the back. Rock on Brooke... I mean 'Summer Breeze' "WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH"