Who thinks BHQ should sensor "f ** k"?

350TwinDeathBed

Should our posts be sensored?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I come home from class ready to see everyone tryin to kill each other with words and I see this.. :confused:

Brooke, when I meant contribute, I meant banshee wise, sorry for the misunderstanding. Like I said, Ive never had any problems with you, just kinda hit me wrong about you sayin that loco brings this site down to hell. :shrugani: Youve helped me in many ways, I never said you didnt. By the way, I used the topic you found info or me on, good call!

I love BHQ with all my heart. And all the people that make it what it is.

:wub::wub:

And the tests are in, Tyler You are not the father :cheers:

Its confirmed, Stephen is that babies Daddyyyyyyy!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Wow, I come home from class ready to see everyone tryin to kill each other with words and I see this.. :confused: 

Brooke, when I meant contribute, I meant banshee wise, sorry for the misunderstanding. Like I said, Ive never had any problems with you, just kinda hit me wrong about you sayin that loco brings this site down to hell.  :shrugani:  Youve helped me in many ways, I never said you didnt. By the way, I used the topic you found info or me on, good call!

I love BHQ with all my heart. And all the people that make it what it is.

:wub:  :wub:

432034[/snapback]