Who thinks BHQ should sensor "f ** k"?

350TwinDeathBed

Should our posts be sensored?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the response Lee. The poll doesn't lie :P

I suppose it is in the best interest of those 7 people who want censoring,

so I am sure the rest of us can figure out other ways to swear. :evil:

fuck, wait I can say fuck again??? yay! :headbang:

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only banned 5 words. lol out of ALL the words in the english language.

now there are only 3.  i'm sure there are other words for fuck in a swear-word thesaurus somewhere.

431485[/snapback]

So wait, if we can say fuck again (which would be awesome if it stayed that way)

then what are the three words we can't say?

I'm guessing C U Next Tuesday might be one, and the N word might be another?

Anyone wanna test 'em out? I'd rather not for fear of my life. :ph34r:

I like the results of the poll  :evil:

420479[/snapback]

who cares man..you are starting to get really annoying with this whole censorship thing...fuckin drop it and quit talking about it. if i see one more post of urs sayin something about it im going to delete it...

i only banned 5 words. lol out of ALL the words in the english language.

now there are only 3.  i'm sure there are other words for fuck in a swear-word thesaurus somewhere.

431485[/snapback]

lee, i wouldnt change anything due to a poll..if you feel you should censor those words go ahead..it doesnt matter to me if you do or not..when someone says something and it says "flower" or "freak" i am intelligent enough to understand what it means as im sure most on this site are...i wouldnt cater to anyone on this..i say censor them all..everyone will get over it or theyll leave the site..i guarantee the ppl leavin wont be missed...

lee, i wouldnt change anything due to a poll..if you feel you should censor those words go ahead..it doesnt matter to me if you do or not..when someone says something and it says "flower" or "freak" i am intelligent enough to understand what it means as im sure most on this site are...i wouldnt cater to anyone on this..i say censor them all..everyone will get over it or theyll leave the site..i guarantee the ppl leavin wont be missed...

431653[/snapback]

Fucking WORD :headbang:

who cares man..you are starting to get really annoying with this whole censorship thing...fuckin drop it and quit talking about it. if i see one more post of urs sayin something about it im going to delete it...

431653[/snapback]

My apologies. Go ahead and delete this. To tell you the honest to god truth, I don't care all that much either, I'm just having a good time with this poll/subject. :shrugani: I wasn't trying to start anything, I wasn't trying to make a scene, I just wanted to see what other people had to say and when they felt the same way I did, I chimed in with a post about it. No worries, I don't mind writing fcuk instead of fuck, like you said people can fill in the blanks. I don't understand how I could annoy you so much, I think I remember you telling people who didn't like a particular thread to just ignore it. I don't want to sound wise at all, but if you didn't like the thread or poll just ignore it... Or if you want to use your moderator powers, delete whatever you please.

Dude I'm not on here to annoy or piss people off. Take my apology and do with it as you please, just don't start bashing me, because I haven't pushed any buttons intentionally.

:cheers: ?? Maybe?

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

loco and lee are gonna delete posts and bash people for complaining about banning stupid swear words, yet loco the moderator allows and encourages a pic of some chick with a dildo shoved in her?? makes a lot of sense to me.

how bout get the stick out of your ass about the swear words and enforce the 'warn us if a link is inappropriate for children' rule??

i personally know 350 deathbed . and i dont care what anyone thinks about him or myself....... delete my account for all i care , or ban my ip . I think all this Bull Sh i t . is a buncha crap i like girls sticking dildos up there cooch so here is a picture of one ...... a forum like this one is where you state your opinons and facts about swearing you have 120hp in a banshee.

anetta-keys-11.jpg

now back to the F u Cking Subject . the majority of the votes say they dont mind offensive words like cu nt , fu ck, who re , sl ut , bi tch ...... however racial comments can be banned . Stop all the bull on this stuff sit back and stroke your banshee ..... add a 4mm to it maybe even a long rod heheh .....

i dont care who you are , where your from , what you do for a living but to be on here insulting anyone is just childs play . get a life , get a grip , or get a 4 stroke ... because i think all this shiet is dumb

no one said anything about female buds so heres a pic

Picture060.jpg

nuff said i hope no one was offended by all this or took it the rong way , just get ure head out ure ass and go fu c king ride for christ sake ! banghead

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

loco and lee are gonna delete posts and bash people for complaining about banning stupid swear words, yet loco the moderator allows and encourages a pic of some chick with a dildo shoved in her?? makes a lot of sense to me.   

how bout get the stick out of your ass about the swear words and enforce the 'warn us if a link is inappropriate for children'  rule??

431708[/snapback]

Im not in this, dont wanna be in this, not trying to be apart of this thread, but... I just looked back at that thread with the girl and the dildo, and there is a warning at the top of the page.. Says something about not for the virgin eye, click at own risk. :confused:

Im not in this, dont wanna be in this, not trying to be apart of this thread, but... I just looked back at that thread with the girl and the dildo, and there is a warning at the top of the page.. Says something about not for the virgin eye, click at own risk.  :confused:

431727[/snapback]

youre right he did, i think some people were caught off guard by the XXX pic when it just said they were wet tshirt contest pics.

i just find the hypocracy interesting. loco is gonna huff around and delete someones posts just cause he doesnt like what they say? dont you think thats a little over the line?

cute pic chase posted, who wants to place bets on how long that will stay up?

youre right he did, i think some people were caught off guard by the XXX pic when it just said they were wet tshirt contest pics. 

i just find the hypocracy interesting. loco is gonna huff around and delete someones posts just cause he doesnt like what they say? dont you think thats a little over the line? 

cute pic chase posted, who wants to place bets on how long that will stay up?

431741[/snapback]

Yeah I was pretty surprised when I got called out on something I posted, my own opinion none-the-less. I started the poll, so of course I was interested in what people had to say and wanted to include my own input. It wasn't even that he didn't like what I said, apparently it was that it annoyed him.... :huh: Like what's been said before... ignore it.