Lewis faricon

Guest blew duece

definately overdue for some reform.

i always think of my aunt telling me about the day some social services chick showed up at her door. at the time my aunt was a single mother, living alone with a young son. the social services woman was trying to get my aunt to sign up for state aid, food stamps and such. my aunt politely said, thanks for your concern, but i dont need it, im a nurse and i make enough to support myself and my son....well that lead to a heated argument with the woman, who started insisting she sign up, the more people who sign up for aid, the more money the state gets blah blah.  my aunt said the state kept sending different people over and over trying to get her on it.  wtf does that tell you about the system??

418887[/snapback]

that it is designed for spongebob squarepants??? :shrugani::confused:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was you mike id be down at the bar looking for some strange ass to tapp.......man what i wouldnt give to be single

420222[/snapback]

whaaaaaat?! blue im shocked. of all people id think youd know that game gets old after a while. than again, ive never been married so maybe you do know better than i.

whaaaaaat?! blue im shocked. of all people id think youd know that game gets old after a while.  than again, ive never been married so maybe you do know better than i.

420257[/snapback]

damm brooke as much as id like to be hittin these little babes i see every day, i mean i look at my skivies i throw in the laundry and theres a big shit smear in them .........my ol ladie cleans those bastards and dont say a word.....then wakes me up dick first every morning, gets my two little prick kids off to school ( my little boy is just like me, just a little asshole) there is something to be said for the chic that can hold down the fort, ive only met one girl in 25 years that can put up with my bullshit and im married to her....although im a round 20+ year old hotties every day, it really just drives me f**kin nuts, over the years ive tapped a few but have to dump them , cause my kids sure dont need a new mom.....i really need to talk some sense into my dick

damm brooke as much as id like to be hittin these little babes i see every day, i mean i look at my skivies i throw in the laundry and theres a big shit smear in them .........my ol ladie cleans those bastards and dont say a word.....then wakes me up dick first every morning, gets my two little prick kids off to school ( my little boy is just like me, just a little asshole) there is something to be said for the chic that can hold down the fort, ive only met one girl in 25 years that can put up with my bullshit and im married to her....although im a round 20+ year old hotties every day, it really just drives me f**kin nuts, over the years ive tapped a few but have to dump them , cause my kids sure dont need a new mom.....i really need to talk some sense into my dick

420669[/snapback]

thats what im saying dude. you dont want some new lame 20 something everynight. thats shit gets old. you know better. they're all the same after a while and none as good as what you got.

...then again i have no clue what im talking about since i seem to be perpetually single. im just hoping thats what its like once i finally settle down. grass is always greener i suppose

:shrugani:

its hard brooke cause that little lame 20 something chic, is clean as a whistle, you could spend hours eating the little shit like a ice cream cone, just constantly hitting her, but when reality sets in someone has to get my kids off to school, feed my dog.........if I dumped the wife and up graded to the 05 version.......would the new wife adore my 2 heathens, I doubt it, (my little girl would kick her ass day one) my son would ignore her and call me, telling me to get this bitch out of his house, even my dog would steer clear of some strange bitch in his house, I really don't think I could find a cooler chic than the one im married to....but she aint 20...........I know the first couple years we were married I spent teaching her how to suck a dick, and on Saturday I can drink coffee till 9am, beer till noon, eat the lunch she made me, then go riding, come home around 3pm, nap till six and wake up to her rubbing my back, if my wife wasn't such a doll id be hitting everything I could afford and anything that would hold still long enough, its kinda of a curse when your loyal to something or someone, I know guys that have went from making 50 g's a year to 2.5 mill a year and they just dump the wife and family and upgrade to the young hottie, I don't see how some of these guys can face there kids in that situation, but if you're a selfish bastard, you just look at it like this: you are tapping a 22 year old smoking hot brunette and your 50...................P.S. Arnt you coming out to California soon? :drool:

Edited by Blue Duece

hahaha cali sounds nice right now, im freezing my ass off here already and its not even october.

your honesty is refreshing, and youre such a sweetheart about your wife in an asshole sorta way. its great lol you pretty much got it made. so many people would kill for a wife like yours.

its hard brooke cause that little lame 20 something chic, is clean as a whistle, you could spend hours eating the little shit like a ice cream cone, just constantly hitting her

you killed me with that. i cant form a full thought right now that doesnt involve naughty things.

hahaha cali sounds nice right now, im freezing my ass off here already and its not even october.

your honesty is refreshing, and youre such a sweetheart about your wife in an asshole sorta way. its great lol  you pretty much got it made.  so many people would kill for a wife like yours.

you killed me with that. i cant form a full thought right now that doesnt involve naughty things.

420716[/snapback]

shit Brooke it was 85 hear today...........I think with me and my wife either one of us could leave at anytime, shed be set cause I make a good living....... and as fucked as it sounds money does buy love and I could easily get a chic to move in and drop her drawes in exchange for me supporting her, that alone could be what keeps us together after all these years, i think for a guy its hard as you get older, you ever notice when a guy see's your golden little ass he comes on to you, maybe you get hit on 5-10 times a day, that kinda means you have options, you know at anytime you could take a guy up on his offer and go out with him, most guys dont have that happen to them, but when they have A: cash, B; fame. C: power, women latch on to them, and that's a funny feeling for a guy to have, guys call women with options bitches and a guy with options is a asshole, most guys that are lucky to be getting laid are pussie whipped and guys that can get laid easy are assholes, allot of women are attracted to the latter of the two, you certainly don't want a geek dude that you know no other girl wants maybe my wife knows I could grab a foxy little girl half her age so she works out instead of gaining weight, grows her hair long instead of cutting it short, stays the sensual sexy, sensuous girl I asked to marry me, maybe she's with me cause when we get naked we screw for 3 hours before she even see's any dick, ive laid awake nights thinking of ways to f**k her, that way if some schmuck with a paper route ever does get in her pants he wont be the sensual passionate piece of ass I am

pssh. this ass might get me quantity but certainly not quality. <_<

id be happy living the white trash lifestyle as long as im with someone who doesnt treat me like a complete piece of shit. ill take brokedick over asshole anyday. the male ego is a wonderous thing.

youre lucky you found someone whos so good to you. im jealous.

youre right though, i suppose. about it all. especially about planning paying off. i mean, hell, relationships arent supposed to be easy, you should have to work to keep it going. i have no problem keeping things interesting to keep a man happy. as long as it goes both ways.