nology coil wow

lonestar

ive had this mod for a good while now ,you guys be sure to run the irridium ngk plugs or ngk platinum plugs ,the standard b8es plugs will eventually fail because the hotter spark wil l actually start to erode the fatter style electrode down. got mine at kdcycles for 120$

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had this mod for a good while now ,you guys be sure to run the  irridium ngk plugs or ngk platinum plugs  ,the standard b8es plugs will  eventually fail because the hotter spark wil l actually start to erode the fatter  style electrode down.  got mine at kdcycles for 120$

430516[/snapback]

Thanks for the warning. The pluges that I have been using all summer BR8EG fine electrode. But I will keep a eye on them. This coil is hotter thats for sure. No problems yet. I will post soon if I have a problem.

Yeah this mod is great!! I also got it from kdcycle, its the cheapest i have seen and they will give you the ngk plugs included in the price!! My banshee starts up with one kick everytime no matter what temp it is outside! not to mention you can install this in no time. you just have to make a mount for it since the holes dont line up

Where you goin with this???

431335[/snapback]

Did you hook the ground wire up wright? Did you buy the coil with the hot wires? You should have notice the difference. If you did everthing correct. Then I'm sorry that i miss lead you on this mod. Theirs about fifteen pepole that I know of said that they notice a big differece. That they were happy with this mod. I'm sorry that I steered you wrong. I was hoping this was'nt going to happen. It may work for some and not others.

Edited by lonestar

Yep, got the wires with the coil. Hooked ground wires up directly to the head like the instructions stated. Dont know what would have went wrong.. I guess my stock coil must have just been a bad mofo.

no one miss lead me...I make my own choices

Hope the coil works out for others better than it did me.

Good Day

i think on some applications(advanced ignition timing ,portwork,carberation) it is not as noticable to some people and will yeild different results just as pipes,carbs, heads , and dyna FS programmable boxes will do ,i can safely say it wasnt in my head , it isnt 5hp+ or anything,but noticably faster revs off idle and it does hit the pipe a tad sooner in MY experiance. i dont consider this mod a gimmik by any means and it was worth the money to me ,to each his own :cheers: