Why Rocket pipes suck

Minkia38

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i wasnt gonna add to this thread, but i just cant help myself.

i run a business, and work closely with one other person in particular, and if he posted our private business dealings on a public forum, hed be screwed into next tuesday.

brooke,

i know this is way off the point...but probably not too much of an issue cause the thread sucks, but could i come work with you???? I can't gaurantee abouth posting the business dealing in a public forun though, especially after that threat...

:evil::drool::evil:

brooke,

i know this is way off the point...but probably not too much of an issue cause the thread sucks, but could i come work with you???? I can't gaurantee abouth posting the business dealing in a public forun though, especially after that threat...

:evil:  :drool:  :evil:

417426[/snapback]

Haha that's terrible! :rotflmao:

"hed be screwed into next tuesday." I'm sure that's the part that caught your eye!

brooke,

:evil:  :drool:  :evil:

417426[/snapback]

HAHA!

Good eye. I didn't catch that at all.....

yea i just need someone who can answer the phone, print out invoices, and not file suit when i sexually harass them.

417580[/snapback]

on the contrary (spelling) i will fiile suit of you don't harass me. :P

on a diffrent note - great site and all, but the time zones are killing me. when you guys are on i'm sleeping :cry::cry: so i only get to post 1 or 2 mails and then wait 24 hrs to get the responses...

If you weren't living by some of the biggest dunes in the world I'd say you should move .

417762[/snapback]

suppose your right, come to tink of it its a small price to pay. speaking of which, i'll post some clips soon of the famous dune 2, where we run it out.

:headbang::cheers::headbang: