Why Rocket pipes suck

Minkia38

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason I made this thread was because all my customers are pissed at me because I cannot deliver the pipes

I told chris I wanted 10 sets of pipes the day he got the business, and I havent seen one since, so that why I figgured it was done

I'll give Chris one more try, if he get pipes to my customers, and pipes to me, we are all game in the game

If he can start shipping me nice pipes, when I need them, we'll have a helluva business again!

Rocket pipes still perform the same

415159[/snapback]

You

loco i think you are missing everyones point. its not about ray vs. chris. its about the whole business.  down the tubes thanks to a bunch of childish shit. 

:flush:

415383[/snapback]

nooo brooooke. im not missing the point..i think its fucked as well..unless some miracle happens the name is ruined..im just tryin to defend ray some since everyone is jumpin on his ass. he has always gone out of way to make us happy..ive never dealt with chris, just read some things that ppl have posted..

Word, Ray is a good guy to do business with :headbang: DOnt know about the other guy, I have never dealt with him :confused::confused:

nooo brooooke. im not missing the point..i think its fucked as well..unless some miracle happens the name is ruined..im just tryin to defend ray some since everyone is jumpin on his ass. he has always gone out of way to make us happy..ive never dealt with chris, just read some things that ppl have posted..

415441[/snapback]

i think ray would be nuts, but whatever...

and chris has never done this??? you must have missed the posts where he openly cussed out his customers huh??

chris has such great customer service and business relations huh?? everyone must ahve forgotten when hecame intothe forum and cussed out members and people who promote his product...that makes for great customer service and business relations...if you want i guess i can dig up some of those threads where that took place...

415342[/snapback]

Maybe you do not understand the number one business relationship; Chris/Ray

Edited by Redlined

The only one i've delt with is Chris. Ray never knows what the fuck is going on. Chris busts his ass to make the pipes. Ray is a dick for trying to make Chris look bad. That's fucked up in my opinion. Why would you be a bitch and post up something like that that was for you to read only. He's just trying to make Chris look bad so people will stop bitching at him. Everyone on here has a one track mind. Ray this...Ray that. I'll give it to him, he is a nice guy and all but he doesn't know what the fuck is going on. He's not the one that has to make the pipes. Chris is extra nice to me and he always tells me straight up what is going on. He'll always talk and bullshit with me about shit. He's a busy man. What do you want him to do...make pipes while he's on the road with his other job? This proly wouldn't have got fired up if Ray wouldn't of been a whiney bitch and posted up shit to try to make Chris look bad. Instead he should of just talked to Chris like a man and say hey we got some things that need to be worked out...but that would of been to hard.

the reputation of the pipes themselves won't change for those who know and have seen them perform. i agree with some of the guys on here. bottom line it's very unprofessional of u guys to do this. call eachother and talk about it. hey man u wanna take vacation and do 30 sets go for it and prove urself to everyone who doubts u. this is business,and business is just that, it's not supposd to be public. u guys are starting a battle over this business and we shouldn't have to hear about it.

Tom no wwe never talked about me not getting 25 sets worth of supplies. Your exact words were that you were keeping a couple for your friends banshees.

for the price you paid for the design, why would i give you all the materials to make 25 sets? that 15,000! i sold becase i was to busy to make them, not because i needed out! if your smart about this, youll concentrate and make all the money you bought the design from Borrink performance for in a months time, i hired Ray to be my salesman because of many reasons, and if he were never involved i still would have been ok, just spending time talking with cusomer when i should be doing what i know (makin pipes) i have every bit of faith in you and want rockets to get to the moon, so do it, dont wory, i only have the 4 out of the 23 sets i had when Borrink performance sold THE DESIGN to you, Rays just worked up! hes a great guy, man you got him so worked up he paid to have his own pipes designed! you guys should just get along, he could make you alot of money! :bolt: