Why Rocket pipes suck

Minkia38

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not trying to start something or anything but dont you guys think this is foolish bringing this up in the forums. both of you are grown men no? you guys should treat this like grown men and not like kindergarden students. Sort it out yourself. dont bring the hq into it. when you guys are done then sure I can see it being cool or whatever saying that you guys could not work the company out but dont come on here bashing something that both of you have worked very hard for. its just not right. what would happen if every hq member with a wife or w/e came on here every time they had a fight with the old lady and bring other people into it when it really isnt any of there business atal. just my opinion

well considering what a laid back easy going guy ray has always been

he must be totally pissed off at the world to have brought this up

but yeah it looks like a huge downhill slide for the pipe business for multiple reasons

there had always been way too much controversy over rocket pipes from the start

one of the reasons why i hadnt put my money into buying a set.............i was tempted to get them many times

Somebody really needs to take control of this company that doesn't have a 100 other things going on. The trouble with compulsive overachievers is that thier downfall is usually taking on too much and getting overwelmed. As much as I would like to try it and could possibly come up with the financial backing, I too have more going on than I can handle.

Somebody buy this damnit.

why did I post it? Becasue I'm tired of this crap

Someone who doesnt have 1000000 things going on DOES need to take this business over, and thanks why I might be having a local guy to all the pipe making, because in March when Chris took over, I told him I wanted 10 chrome sets, so I can keep them in stock - but I still havent seen a single me ever made

i hate telling people 2 months for chrome pipes

Like I told Chris, Rocketpipes' name has been drug in the mud, and I personally dont think it will recover. Unfortunately, its because of product that was never delivered, or take 3-4 months to get made

I'll do all the shipping Chris, just get the damn pipes to me somehow!

Thats all I ask

IT`S OVER.just fold up and go away.if any potential buyers ever read this thread you will never sell another set.kick back for a while, change the name. new motto.cunt pipes."all involved with this company bitch like cunts."what a fuckin joke.

NYUK said it, it'l be tough to sell anything now... The company doesn't look stable any more. Rocket Pipe's name has been "dragged through the mud" thanks to this thread. :shrugani:

NYUK said it, it'l be tough to sell anything now...  The company doesn't look stable any more.  Rocket Pipe's name has been "dragged through the mud" thanks to this thread.  :shrugani:

414136[/snapback]

because of this thread??? get real dude. its been going downhill ever since fireman took over...

NYUK said it, it'l be tough to sell anything now...  The company doesn't look stable any more.  Rocket Pipe's name has been "dragged through the mud" thanks to this thread.  :shrugani:

414136[/snapback]

because of this thread??? get real dude. its been going downhill ever since fireman took over...

414168[/snapback]

I'm sure you are right, but I haven't known of them until recently when I joined BHQ. Let me rephrase, this thread will give Rocket Pipes a bad name for anyone who hasn't already known their history.

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed

Ducman I dont ever remember dealing with you, nor talking to you on the phone.

I bought a set before you started making them, and I was just pointing out that there were some issues before you took over. I recieved a chrome set without spring eyes and had to send them back. But, Ray got a new set to me in a fairly reasonable time so I was saying that his customer service was good as well. I'm not trying to slam on either of you. I personally wouldn't have started this thread like he did, but then I'm not walking in his shoes, and I'm just saying that I have had good experiences buying pipes from Ray before.

I can totally understand how unreliable shops that you nee parts/services from can screw you bad especially when your schedule doesn't allow for a bunch of F-ups and time to correct them.

I really think that both of you should get together work out some differences and do what it takes to get some pipes made, sent out, and stock a couple dousin on the shelves while your at it. Rocket pipes are good pipes, who gives a shit about a little negative PR. People will buy them if you make them because they make a lot of power and look kick ass. 2 years of hearing nothing but good about Rockets is not going to be hurt by 2 days of bad. Theres probably 20 guys with Rockets on their christmas with list that will never even see this post.

Now about the updated silencers? Can I get a set pluss new stinger tubes or what?