350 Cub Ride Report

Pest

Seems like cubs are like cabbage patch dolls in the 80's.Everyone going to get them.I remember mothers used to get into bloody wars just to get one for thier kids.Jeff is liable to look out his window and see two banshee owners in his parking lot duke it out for a set.

I'm looking forward to set myself.

Seems like cubs are like cabbage patch dolls in the 80's.Everyone going to get them.I remember mothers used to get into bloody wars just to get one for thier kids.Jeff is liable to look out his window and see two banshee owners in his parking lot duke it out for a set.

I'm looking forward to set myself.

409876[/snapback]

LOL like them cocksucken Furbies too.

Can't wait until I can afford my Cubs. Gotta find the place, price, and what sizes are available.

Hey how much does a 350 cub stock stroke cost anyway? And how much did your total set up cost too? Just curious  :P

409850[/snapback]

Same as any other stroke cub, lets just say I could went thru the cycle trader and bought a good used 95-99 banshee

Hey how much does a 350 cub stock stroke cost anyway? And how much did your total set up cost too? Just curious  :P

409850[/snapback]

Around 875 plus about 40 for the stud extenders, casting plugs, and ? for your flavor of pistons. The 4mils add about 500 and 1000 for the 7mil and 10 mil. Plus you will need special cut domes for the strokers.