350 Cub Ride Report

Pest

sweet...this is a stock stroke cub i assume? ,so what kind of bottom end powerband does this thing have ? is it reponsive? and rev quickly ?ive considered the stroker cubs but was always curious of the stock stroke version if it would have poor bottom end rpm response and hit really late on the pipe :blink: also whats your setup as far as additional bolt-on mods? :dance:

65mm Stock stroke Fully Ported, 35 PWK, Shearer In frames, Advanced Timing, V- force reeds. Bottom end feels similar to when it was just ported. In fact it feels just like it did before except when it hits the powerband it gets loud and you better be hanging on. I can honestly say it scared the shit out of me the first time it happened, wasn't ecpecting that much power out a little 350. :notworthy: Anybody know where I can get a + swingarm buy this weekend

If the trail is straight with no obstacles. :confused:

No, 250R sprocket uses the bolt with beveled head. Tried the hardware store but they didn't have anything in the right metric size. Don't want it to be loose and fuck up the sprocket or hub.

409806[/snapback]

ahh i see. westlakes here in st joe has a huge ass selection of metric shit. might give them a try. did you order somethign for it??