Anyone heard from 1BADBANSHEE?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to him a few weeks ago and he told me he would send me my carb setup, but well I still havent gotten it and he wont return or answer my phone calls. Does anyone know his home address? I guess I am going to have to get my lawyer involved. I know it will cost me more than its worth, but I just dont want anyone screwing me over. If you know his address please PM me or email me at LSBanshee@aol.com

Thanks,

Jon

I talked to him a few weeks ago and he told me he would send me my carb setup, but well I still havent gotten it and he wont return or answer my phone calls.  Does anyone know his home address?  I guess I am going to have to get my lawyer involved.  I know it will cost me more than its worth, but I just dont want anyone screwing me over.  If you know his address please PM me or email me at LSBanshee@aol.com

Thanks,

Jon

438723[/snapback]

Let me check my paypal history and see if I can get you an address. I sent him some carbs and air filters a while back, I'll check for you...I hate to see people get ripped off! :angry:

Since there's been so many folks that have been screwed, I figured it would probably be best that I just give his name / address to all who needs his info. It's a P.O. box but that's all I got; I'm sure it can be traced back to his home address if necessary. When I dealt with him, he was nice as could be and very helpful, but I guess people change, I don't know...anyhow, here it is :cheers:

Charles Cuozzo

P.O. Box 926

Mineral, VA 23117

United States

his email addy: banshee_parts_n_more@yahoo.com

Sorry to hear about all of you that have been shafted! Maybe this might help you out a little

• 1 month later...
banghead I thought id get my shocks at least by christmas since i bought them 6 months ago oh well im never buying from the net again

453887[/snapback]

ifu have this guys info id file a complaint with the FBI...might as well get this asshole in some sort of trouble. if there are enough ppl who file complaints they might just do something about it..surely someone might live close enough to this guy to swing by his house. if u could find out for sure he lived there id toss a couple bricks thru his car and house windows. make him use some of that money he stole...take a knife to his tires as welll...theives deserve to be shot on sight...