need advice on tires

Big_Smoke

I run Razr's and probably will go back with them, my brother runs Knarlys, same size as mine, 20's. We've switched em back and forth between both bikes and the Razr's get the thumbs up between the two for where we ride. I can see where the Knarly's may work well for your situation, loose dirt, we ride mostly hard pack and wouldn't buy em again. Just my honest opinion, not everything works for everybody, but I don't think you can go wrong with the Razr's.

i think you would be happy with a 22 inch tire just my opinion though. :cheers:

407995[/snapback]

Ya I was told to go to a bigger size, I rode with some 4 wheel quads and made it everywhere they went but I did bang up the stock skid plate.So I just put a dg 1/4 thick new skid on the bike :) but the stock tires have to go, thanks for the input guys

Jeremy

I have a question about tires. I have a set of holeshot front tires mounted on itp rims and the darn tires have a hop to them. It sucks when going 70 down the road the way it shakes. Is there a fix to this problem. The rims are true just the tires are mounted wrong.Is it fixable? thanks Mike

Hey royxc, Its probably the beads of the tires, Sometimes they don't snap against the wheel all the way which causes high/low spots.If u deflate the tires and bust the beads,then reseat them with a little lube(linseed oil or just water) then air them back up.Or just bring them into a tire shop and have them do it.

Jeremy :D

MUD MACHINES FOR TRAIL AND ROCKS AND HILL CLIMBLING, tons of clearence and the traction is sick, i pass the other guys high centered all the time,also heard the maxxis all tracs are good, but i live by mudmachines, they are excavators.they dig man. magic racing has em, pricey though. 70 bucks each

Sorry for interrupting, just didnt want to go and start a new thread for the same question.

I'm also looking for some tires. I mostly drive on hard pack. I'm looking into Holeshot's and I'm wondering which ones would be best since i dont want something that's too hard and heavy yet wears good with decent grip for the hard pack.

Thanks for any help. And feel free to tell me about different brands too since i dont know much in tires.