HOW MANY TIMES?

chipdog

San Diego County (the size of some of the states you guys live in) has 2, that's right,2 areas that are legal for riding! and they both suck.

Everyone rides the desert which is 2 to 3 hours away.

During the season, once or twice a month is standard. Soemtimes 3 if the money and quad situation is good. I hope to go through at least 10 gallons of gas.

i ride almost everyday on the dirtbike. for at least 3-4 hours the weekends i normally ride 10-12 hours... its great having a big ass light for the bike...start at about 10PM and go till 8-10am the next morning... the desert heat sucks ass! the banshee is only when i go to the dunes.

5 weekends a year. All at Glamis.

Lets say I go on 3 good rides a day.

(5weekends)(3days in a weekend)=15 riding days

(15days)(3rides a day)=45 rides a year.

$12,000 banshee / 45 rides= $266.00 a ride. :wacko:

Maybe I should just go to Disneyland. :P

Edited by SANDSTAR

ride around my house almost everyday...

407621[/snapback]

Same here, I'll ride around my house or my shop almost every day. Most of the time it's only for 15-30 minutes though.

About 1-2 times a week I'll go for a 1-3 hour ride at one of the local riding areas.

About 4 times a year I'll make a trip to ride at Little Sahara or Milford Lake.

havent been in about 3 months. and I havent really ridden the banshee for about 6. I take it out on the street for all of about 2 minutes before some dickhole calls the cops. all the places around here seem to be flooded. I miss living in a place where I can ride all the time. :cry::cry::cry: