Stoked

hey guys. I just ordered my Hipers all round. :D pretty stoked about that. yellow beadring with the intergrated hub on the back. Will look pretty sick. I do have one question and that is when i get them can i install the tires onto the rims myself or what? is it pretty staright forward like just take the beadring off and slap it back on with the bead in place?Ill post pics when I get em. I think they will be getting shipped out today which is a monday so it should take a week maybe. thanks

BFS

Those are some nice rims

but dont clic next lol :whoa:

407146[/snapback]

hahahahaha. my bad if you click next. i just use that site to post my pics. its not my pics or anything other then the one the link brings you to. Ya i got all 4 for aboout 600 us brand new. Loco did you already have your tires off your old rims when you mounted them? I think I might as well bring them to a shop.

BFS

ok i just had to click next...nice bolt ons i must say..i would mount that on my shee :cheers:

keep clickin next..there is some odd ball shit on that link :wacko:

Edited by crbanshee