I think every ATV needs this...

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Check this one out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DRINK-HOLDE...1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess it would work fine on that Honda....not sure how I could ride a Banshee without losing everything in the can!

When I stop for a break, my hand is my beer holder...so not sure who needs this.

Funny though.

406734[/snapback]

imo that has got to be the stupidest thing for a quad. I think that will promote drinking alcohol while driving a quad, and also when your riding dont most people have a full face helmet on? how are you going to drink with one of those on?

406753[/snapback]

I Like To Ride With One Of Those Beer Hats On, The Ones That Hold 2 Beers And Has The Hoses. You Should Try Your Backflip With One Of Those. :cheers:

once i rode my dirt bike out to the top of one hill we climb/hang out on top of, with a can of pepsi. tring to use the clutch/hold it at the same time, partialy sit on it, wedge it into diffrent parts of the bike. . . the 6 pack rack on the banshee makes things like that easier. But one of those would of helped alot at the time. . .come to think of it a backpack or large pocket would of worked fine too. An open can of soda sitting in one of those will mostaly wind up on you/trail even with "normal" riding.

A cup holder on your riding mower is a great idea. A cup holder on a quad can only be for posers who don't know how to ride or who are way too good to ride and show you up or who have rides that are sooo tricked out that they don't want to scratch the plastic, wear out the tires, burn gas... whatever.

Maybe that's why they have it on a Honda. :shrugani:

I just fill up my camelback with 3 parts 151 and 1part dr. pepper and hit the track....

Mike

406865[/snapback]

I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE WITH THE 151 and DR PEPPER hahahahahahaah I LOVE IT !!!!!!! recently its been tequila , lime juice and a little sprite hahahaha I LOVE YOUR WORK lolollolololo :cheers: