AFTERMARKET bANSHEE PART OUT

We are :D

Just some stuff doesnt make any since, Like 22cc High compression domes :confused:  :confused:  Doesnt a stock head have 22cc domes and a ported motor brings the compression down so you need smaller domes to bump it back up :shrugani:

405999[/snapback]

yea it was pasted from something that was typed out earlier in the year

im so used to typing+/- that i just left it, and they are 22cc domes i am pretty sure. I will look again, i know its tuned for race gas only. And its a high compression motor. I purchased the bike last year a little while back and have put some work into it....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blew duece
17/41 20" tire

405984[/snapback]

i'll call bullshit.........and those 22cc domes aint high compression, there a tick above stock, all the PeP's stuff is garbage, how about some Elka's and a Scott's?, and unless it has the living shit ported out of it those 36's are choked way the fuck off (or it wouldnt run..........P.S......... i have a four barrell "quadra jett" carb on my shee, and I clocked myself at 136.5 MPH, it was easy i held my breath and went through my gears,.......... when i exhaled i was goin 136.5........

Edited by blew duece

I tried mounting a 17t sprocket to my shee and it would'nt clear the upper case with the chain on.

I'm slightly interested in the arms but need some pics and some feedback.

You have to be careful when trying to sell something on the HQ Stangjon,we know our shit and protect our own.If you can clear things up you may wind up with a sale or two.

i'll call bullshit.........and those 22cc domes aint high compression, there a tick above stock, all the PeP's stuff is garbage, how about some Elka's and a Scott's?, and unless it has the living shit ported out of it those 36's are choked way the fuck off (or it wouldnt run..........P.S......... i have a four barrell "quadra jett" carb on my shee, and I clocked myself at 136.5 MPH, it was easy i held my breath and went through my gears,.......... when i exhaled i was goin 136.5........

406078[/snapback]

Well you are a douche bag, i know what the bike clocked and i have proof. I have nothing to prove to you. The bike has been sold. Complete. I have the extras left over. Tires/rims/oldmotor.... :rolleyes:

I wonder if there ever was a bike :confused::confused::confused: Couple of members take some stabs at what you wrote then all of a sudden its sold and people are Douche bags :yank::yank: Good luck on your next HQ sale :shrugani::shrugani:

Well you are a douche bag, i know what the bike clocked and i have proof. I have nothing to prove to you. The bike has been sold. Complete. I have the extras left over. Tires/rims/oldmotor.... :rolleyes:

406273[/snapback]

OK, do you still have a set of TT tires for sale or can I leave this useless bickering?  -_-

406292[/snapback]

Yes i do and i will take pictures. You prefer them on rims or without???

As for you ellison, if someone would like to call me out on something then PM them. No need to come on here and criticize the shit out of me on the forums. At least if your going to do it , do it in a respectful manner. I now see how some of you fucks are on this board and dont care. I traded this bike for a street bike on here with one of your high posting members. So thanks for the space and have a good day.

JON

Umm He called you out!! :whoa:

Maybe I'm an idiot but I thought most race shees ran a - swinger not a + unless you were dragging or a duner.  :shrugani: Especially flat track would run a -.

406030[/snapback]

And He called you out :lol::lol:

406078[/snapback]

And Yeah I said a few things to get your panties in a bunch :cry::cry:

But your story made no since whatsoever, but hey you dont like the questions I asked then fuck you.. Its a forum, freedom of speech :headbang: You dont even have more than 20 posts so before buying something from you I had alot of questions, look at my first post :shrugani: If thats the type of person you are I got the perfect site for you www.Bluetraxx.com or www.bitchass.com. Either one should fit you perfect :D:D:D

Have a nice day!

Yes i do and i will take pictures. You prefer them on rims or without???

As for you ellison, if someone would like to call me out on something then PM them. No need to come on here and criticize the shit out of me on the forums. At least if your going to do it , do it in a respectful manner. I now see how some of you fucks are on this board and dont care. I traded this bike for a street bike on here with one of your high posting members. So thanks for the space and have a good day.

JON

406320[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Check the vid section, then talk to me :D

haha just asked for a little respect, fine some of my shit might have looked weird, i was in a hurry typing the shit out... freedom of speech, fine fuck you. Im surprised you live in the bronx, get that mouthy, and arent buried 6 ft under. Cuz judging by your wheelie pic you look like a little bitch to me......

406342[/snapback]