superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's should be common practice to always follow up both ways after the sale. I always contact the people that buy stuff from me to make sure they received it w/o problems. To me, that's just part of being a stand-up seller.

When I was able to talk to him like 3 week's ago he always had excuses" ....its fine to use this as a venue to reach someone u cant get a hold of, but dont start shit til u know for sure youre getting fucked.  and everyone else shouldnt be so eager to jump on the bandwagon.

406087[/snapback]

Maybe this is a normal thing for you brooke but for the rest of us, when someone runs up behind you and puts it to you for 3 weeks straight, you don't have to wait 2 months before you figure out what's REALLY going on... YOU'RE GETTIN' SCREWED!!!

Like NYUK said... those pipes are never gonna get there and this poor "kid" is out $130 of his hard earned dollars.

That being said, the box could have ripped open and the pipes may have been lost in transit. But at least superchicken should step up and show that they were shipped. For the most part, it would cost ALOT to ship the pipes by anything other than the US postal service. UPS or FedEx would cost a fortune. Economy Parcel Post according to the USPS website would take 4 to 6 weeks to Canada and it would cost $23.30 USD to ship a 20lb package. So unless superchicken was not charging for the box, he was only making $106.70 on the pipes. Frankly he could have gotten that much for them in the states.

So you guys be the judge. So far it's not looking too good.

Dam that sucks. First problem is dealing with people out of country not saying he riped you off or anything but its such a pain in the ass. What pipes were you getting i think my friend has a set of fatties with silencers sitting in his garage. i will check. And if he will give them to me just pay shiping and ill give them to you.

sorry to hear about all the BS and $130 is alote of money to a teenager. but maybe he has had troubles with his computer and it was held up at customs but you will never see it if its been 2 months. And dont feel bad i would come on here and bitch if its been a month to wait and give him 2 in my book that took composer.

Edited by redcell43

Those pipes where not in the best of shape that's why he was only asking 100 +30 for shipping so a total of 130$ but that'S only what I could afford

it cost me 170$ cnd which = 130$ Us

No money no pipes

but I want a set of pipes but I cant afford it right now

was suppose to get to me in 7 days

so now in been 2 month and there not here So im sad :cry

Yes I think I got ripped of but if there still some hope left I will be happy

so if any of you guy's could help me get my pipes or my money back it would be appreciated

thanks dan

Yea i know they were fmf's but were brand of fmf. Fatties, SST's, ect ect? my friend has a set of chrom ones in his garage just sitting. he has a banshee but he has it all set up the way he wants it. So i doubt he will use them. ill ask him if i can have they and if you can scrape up another 30 bucks ill give them to you.

Word, I remember that cole :blink: . But this is bullshit, He should have had his pipes by now or a response. I shipped some stuff out to screwmachine and made it my business to make sure he got it and everything was ok, people dont realize thats your name and rep your putting on the line.

<<<<<<<<

A wise mane once said:

All I have in this world is my word and my balls and I dont break them for No one!!! :D:D

2 months isnt so long.
Edited by ellison445

Ok Ok, As like Dan I am in Canada also. I once ordered pipes from parts direct (las vegas) and it took about a week and a half or two to reach. And as like most of us would I checked the tracking number a lot. For two days it didnt get out of nevada. Then things started moving. It was in Rockford, Illinois one night. Detroit the very next day, then it sat in customs for 1 day and I got my pipes next. 2 weeks from nevada and these so called 'customs'. Id say you should have gotten your pipes by now man. But good luck. Maybe he will see this thread and tell you whats goin on or whatever.

Redcell is the standup guy here. :cheers: Now that's being a good and concerned fellow BansheeHQ member. That's what I love about this site. Well, that and the fact that there aren't hundreds of random people on here just waiting to start shit with Banshee owners. Standing ovation for Redcell if he can help take care of this guy's problem even if it wasn't Red's problem at all. :clap:

Redcell is the standup guy here.  :cheers:  Now that's being a good and concerned fellow BansheeHQ member.  That's what I love about this site.  Well, that and the fact that there aren't hundreds of random people on here just waiting to start shit with Banshee owners.  Standing ovation for Redcell if he can help take care of this guy's problem even if it wasn't Red's problem at all.  :clap:

406275[/snapback]

Amen! :cheers: