superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense, but the clark boys dont know superchicken from a hole in the wall. when crossing the border is involved, things can get very tricky, thats why a lot of people dont sell out of the states. youre lucky hes even making the effort. hes a good guy and has better things to do than scam some kid out of $130. id zip it with the accusational undertones.."When I was able to talk to him like 3 week's ago he always had excuses" ....its fine to use this as a venue to reach someone u cant get a hold of, but dont start shit til u know for sure youre getting fucked. and everyone else shouldnt be so eager to jump on the bandwagon.

no offense, but the clark boys dont know superchicken from a hole in the wall. when crossing the border is involved, things can get very tricky, thats why a lot of people dont sell out of the states. youre lucky hes even making the effort. hes a good guy and has better things to do than scam some kid out of $130.
Edited by Mxzdan

no offense, but the clark boys dont know superchicken from a hole in the wall. when crossing the border is involved, things can get very tricky, thats why a lot of people dont sell out of the states. youre lucky hes even making the effort. hes a good guy and has better things to do than scam some kid out of $130.  id zip it with the accusational undertones.."When I was able to talk to him like 3 week's ago he always had excuses" ....its fine to use this as a venue to reach someone u cant get a hold of, but dont start shit til u know for sure youre getting fucked.  and everyone else shouldnt be so eager to jump on the bandwagon.

406087[/snapback]

Well no offense, but, Im gonna have to disagree here.. It doesnt matter if anyone knows him. It's been 2 months since he was supposed to get his pipes. Also, he's been trying to get ahold of the guy and cant. So he has every right to post something up. As of now he's out money, with nothing to show for it. Id be concerned too. And I never jumped on any bandwagon. I stated that something may have come up, and if he saw this maybe he would clear it up. Brooke, superchicken may be ur friend or whatever, but business is business. If he's not coming through with his end of the deal, then something needs to be addressed. Something may have and probably did come up. But not being able to get ahold of the guy is frustrating no matter who you are.

yea i said its fine to post, but dont accuse him of shit. as of three weeks ago it was tied up at the border. u have any idea how long it can take to clear that shit up, or even to find out theres been a problem?

i didnt say $130 wasnt a lot of money, i said hes got better shit to do than scam u outta that amount.

stephen u dont know any more about it than i do, for all u know the only contact info they have of each others is email, and if someone has computer troubles etc etc theres no way to contact him.

alls im saying is chill with the accusations. when youve got customs to deal with its a whole different ballgame.

yea i said its fine to post, but dont accuse him of shit. as of three weeks ago it was tied up at the border. u have any idea how long it can take to clear that shit up, or even to find out theres been a problem?

i didnt say $130 wasnt a lot of money, i said hes got better shit to do than scam u outta that amount. 

stephen u dont know any more about it than i do, for all u know the only contact info they have of each others is email, and if someone has computer troubles etc etc theres no way to contact him. 

alls im saying is chill with the accusations. when youve got customs to deal with its a whole different ballgame.

406100[/snapback]

why cant he contact me and say what's going on

maybe if he would tell me what going on I would not "acuse him of shit"

so thanks

been wating for two long I been buying stuff from other people and I get in in less then 2 weeks

thanks

dude, read what people have said. he may not even know there is still a problem.

what contact info does he have of yours, and what do you have of his??

just because you havent had problems before doesnt mean customs isnt being fucktard now.

dude, read what people have said. he may not even know there is still a problem.

what contact info does he have of yours, and what do you have of his?? 

just because you havent had problems before doesnt mean customs isnt being fucktard now.

406107[/snapback]

hey brooke Im just trying to find out what's goin on

I got is phone number but it doest work fudge

Im just trying to get my stuff

hey brooke Im just trying to find out what's goin on

I got is phone number but it doest work  fudge

Im just trying to get my stuff

406111[/snapback]

u get his phone number from him or someone else?

look, he hasnt even been to this site since the first of august

Last Active 1st August 2005 - 03:55 PM

alls im saying is dont accuse him of shit.

u get his phone number from him or someone else?

look, he hasnt even been to this site since the first of august

Last Active  1st August 2005 - 03:55 PM

alls im saying is dont accuse him of shit.

406114[/snapback]

got his phone number from someone else

I contacted him before august first and got no good answer

I hope you understand Im just tried everything to get my stuff so that's why I posted here

Im not accusing im Im just really wondering what's going on

and hoping to get help not to be accused of the bad guy thanks

thanks

and a answer of where he's hiding lol

Brooke is right-it could be at the border-it could be at his house-it could be-it could be anywhere-WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILER TO COMMUNICATE" which puts the ball in Superchichens court-Mxzdan has good reason to be concerned-Brooke do you understand the anticipation of waiting for banshee parts? Not knowing whats happening AFTER 2 months could get one excited. Its the not knowing part.Mxzdan has shown a lot of patience ,how long should he stand by before he voices concern-I hope all goes well-on another note-what movie did that quote come from? COOL HAND LUKE-

Edited by bigwill

fuck if i order parts from a shop or a private person i expect them to be here in a reasonable ammount of time...i have cancled orders at local shops because they tell me 7 to 10 days and 15 days later still no parts?? yeah i agree it sucks to know you have paid up front and still 2 months later no parts? they are pipes customs dosnt take 2 months to look at pipes and see what they are..fuck all they gotta do is open the box look ans see its not drugs not a bomb and send it on its merry way..2 months fuck thats a long time..

Two months is a long wait without contact or pipes.It just seems a bit petty to possibly screw someone over on 130 bucks.Not much of a scam to me.Do you ahve the address of where you sent the money?I'd mail something there and see if you get a response.Did he live in an apartment and get the boot?I doubt it's customs.

You have every right to raise a little hell on the matter.Maybe he'll surface with all this commotion.

----The wheel that squeaks gets the grease.