superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time i read this thread - all 12 pages of it and i must say this fcuken sucks!! :angry:

SUPERCHICKEN - i once alomost dealt with you - you have no idea how glad i am that i didnt!!! ASSHOLE

Something else i noted was how cool some of the guys were in offering to help MX out. :clap::clap:

MX, you got sorted already on a set of FMF's?

You end up getting another set from somewhere??

422510[/snapback]

MX, you got sorted already on a set of FMF's?

422656[/snapback]

Nope dint get a set from anybody yet

but im looking for one so if anybody could help me out it would be really appreciated

at least there still some good guy's like Otis(air box) or anybody that helped me out

that's what makes me love banshee hq

but guy's like superchiken make me mad banghead

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guy I got news still no pipes

I called the fraud departement and they cant do anything for me because they cant go get the money in his bank account because he cash the money at the post office and it's in the USA

So I got told that Im not getting my money

That the last of the update unlest a miricale happens and I get 130 us or the pipes at my house

have you tried to call the us postal inspector. That is mail fraud and is a Federal offence and is taken very seriuos by the post office. Don't know if you being in Canada helps or hurts in your case though :confused:

here is the form to fill out for the post office

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud...udComplaint.htm

here is the link to the FBI fraud site

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/legat/legat.htm

Some guy tried to screw me online and I reported him to both of these and I don't know if it was because of it or not but 2 weeks later I recieved a refund in the mail from him. Worth a try

hope it helps, I hate to see people get screwed out of stuff

:cheers:

no offense, but the clark boys dont know superchicken from a hole in the wall. when crossing the border is involved, things can get very tricky, thats why a lot of people dont sell out of the states. youre lucky hes even making the effort. hes a good guy and has better things to do than scam some kid out of $130.

You still feel the same way? What's his excuse now? Sounds to me like everyone knew him better than you thought.

430832[/snapback]

hey asshole, old news, i already apologized and retracted my original opinions AND helped this kid find his info. try reading the entire thread before you open your mouth next time. im usually right, but when im wrong im more than eager to apologize and eat crow.

i like how everyone is crawling out from under their rocks and finding ways to give me shit lately. keep it up, its fun! :D

such harsh words

why the hostility?????

430845[/snapback]

after the number of times ive said i was wrong about this, and after all this time that ive kept my nose out of this issue, for him to fish around and bring that up again just to give me shit....thats an asshole thing to do.

sorry wes, did my swear word offend you?