superchicken

Mxzdan

banghead

hey asshole, i was just trying to give a former respectable member here a chance to respond before everyone started talking shit. im the one who found his address for Mxzdan since then, and the local PD and the state PD numbers,  and told him myself, im all for giving someone a good chance, but now that  hes seen this post and still hasnt righted the wrong, theres no excuse.

410973[/snapback]

true She's the one that help me get his adress and all that and somebody else gave me is phone number

I got told that She would send the money Thursday banghead but if I dont get it Im posting all is info no more screwing around anymore

But is wife ask me not to put is info that I would get my money she sounded kindof embaressed and dint know what was going on .

(You better send me more moey for making me wait and not putin you phone number and all that)

so Thanks everybody For your help!

And If I dont get my money in two week's You better be ready for some action

:cheers:

1-609-704 **** more numbers to come If I dont get them

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys this is the last day I gave her to send me the money And I still dint get any answer of her sending me the money

so i sent here a email and if i dont get and answer by tommorow

NO MORE MR NICE GUY banghead

get ready for some info muhhahhaha

Guys this is the last day I gave her  to send me the money And I still dint get any answer of her sending me the money

so i sent here a email and if i dont get and answer by tommorow

NO MORE MR NICE GUY  banghead

get ready for some info muhhahhaha

412972[/snapback]

Dude, post up all the info already. Your threats arent helping, just do it!

Now im pissed no money no pipes and there not doing anything for me to get them

so here you go no more mr nice guy

Scott Martisofski

1 609 704 8275

506 sixth rd.Buena

nj 08310

please do not

quote the address in case I get the money or pipes i will delete this

so if any of you could help me it would be appreciated :cheers:

Edited by Mxzdan

Gee,all that work Supercluck is doing and no paycheck yet? For crying out loud it's 140 bucks he owes you! What are they doing,putting a second morgage on their house to pay you? Why doesn't he hock the ol'ladys wedding ring that should be enough to pay you and he'll have 20 bucks to spare.

Just another man trying to rip off another man.He's not much of a man if he's pullin' this shit.

Nice address and nice phone number!! ;)

Getting pipes shipped to ONT takes a long time. I bought som pipes via money order off of cjbanshee a while back and it took 3 months for them to come. I thought he scammed me too, but it just takes awhile.

412975[/snapback]

dude I get stuff shipped up to me all the time from the states. its where I get all the parts for my quad mostly and out of all the stuff ive ordered. the thing that took the longest was about 2 weeks. 3 months is bullshit. a month is bullshit.

it seems he and his wife and children must all work double shifts,and promptly go to sleep and have a mischevious household pet that has an insatiable appetite for telephones and high performance exhaust sytsems, his phone doesnt work, he cant ansewer his email, front door, or his snail mail :confused: it stands to reason this fucker is clearly stuck in some type of parallel universe where time and deadlines dont exist ,he is literally swirling to and fro in a giant black hole and cannot ever be reached :cry:

now wheres does this fuck work at ?whats his WORK phone and his wifes WORK phone,the cats work phone? <_<