BANSHEE STOLEN! and I caught em.....

Glad your ok, real glad ya got your quad back, I'd lock it up good now, I'd guess they are gonna come back for revenge. Seems like the always do. :angry:

405352[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly.

Keep an eye out on your house/car/pets.

They obviously know when you go to work, and thats when they'll be back. If you have any neighbors that can watch your house, pay them if you have to.

If the little bastards get out easy they won't think twice about coming back around. If you think your place is being cased, take the day off from work, pretend to go, park your truck somewhere, then layout in your garage or house.

Me and my ol man did it once some time ago and it fuckin worked. We layed out for 3 fuckin days for these little bitches to come back and break into the house again.

Nothin happened, but we watched them the whole time casing the place. Just waited. One of them got wise and ran off, and we never seen any of them again.

I think they just changed neighborhoods they were robbing.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKIN A MAN--alittle pain for the banshee is normal-because they were caught -comming bac isnt on there mind-put the word out-and the other working people around you will really be watching these clowns and not just you. Here you could catch a ass whoopin just for being a theift-no matter who you hit-put the word OUT on these bastards-you would be surprised how shit can come back on them with out you doing a thing ;):cheers:

I absolutely love to hear that you got you're ride back.I hate thieves just as much as liars.Maybe thats why i get so pissed when a member gets ripped off by someone on a sale.

God even help the person that goes near my shee with the intent of taking it.I'm a passive person till my family or property is threatened.You just don't fuck with a farmer.

I have been nicknamed at work "Superman" because I am apparently fearless (or just don't think first). I am definitely rashed up hardcore but it isn't even slowing me down. Hell, I went to work right after it happened, they tried to send me home though.

As for the little bitches, I am going to press charges to the full extent, and charge for restitution due to scarring on my back and left arm and 2 hours of lost wages. My dad has already knocked on almost every door in the neighborhood to inform everyone of the kind of neighbors they have. Apparently this little act also violated their probation as well.....cops were at his house again yesterday morning. Musta had somethin to do with the 14 marijuana plants growing in the back yard...... :clap:

Ya, my last words to one of them was "Its a small town bitch, I'll see you around, I promise" I will be beating the dog shit out of both of them, either seperately or together, I will even ask the judge to put me in the cell with them. As for the guy that said somethin about a baseball bat.....If I had had anything like that, I would have broken both of their legs, they fu**** with my quad!!!!

On a side note....for that boy :P wantin to race at ol Bob's.......I have a surprise for you at Silver Lake on Labor day... :bolt: You won't touch me :headbang:

come on now that junker your puttin that 600cc motor in aint gonna last as long as your banshee did on the 4th of july ( about 45 min LOL ) you better bring a confortable chair cause you will be the same place as you were on the 4th on the sidelines all weekend. hey remember saying this :headbang: " Im GONNA EAT ME SOME 4 STROKES" :headbang: well we see how that turned out :cry: hahaha!!!!! no but seriously I am glad you got your quad back and I hope you make it on labor day so we can kick some a$$ at the dunes :cheers:

I did a little checking around. One of the kids is apparently in juvenile detention but I do not know of the other. Apparently they have broken into about 30 cars and 30-40 garages stealing change and such out of ash trays. Little piecies of trash. The quad they used to tow mine was also impounded and forfeitted as evidence in a felony crime. :lol::lol::lol::rotflmao: They try to steal mine and theirs gets yanked! I LOVE IT :rotflmao::rotflmao::dance:

On a lighter note; Aaron...we mounted the engine and exhaust today. Stretchin teh swingarm tomorrow, making an airbox (or lack thereof.. :shrugani: ..you'll see), strutting the front and bolting on the CBR rear shock. Running the electrical and getting the engine running will be friday-sunday. We WILL be done! :headbang::headbang:

I learned alot from being a juvenile delinquent.

theft of any item or Items over $1000 is grand larceny.could possibly get em for GTA.

Make sure the DA presses as many charges as possible and try for restitution.

Glad you got you Shee back.

405489[/snapback]

Exactley

fuckin a man, glad u got the banshee back, all things considered that must have been a fuckin great night, hhahah, high speed chase and all, at lewast u came out on top, and if those kids were on probation, and now got arested for stealin your shee, then marijuana plants, hell , they wont be around for a long time, so looks like ur gona have to wait to kick some ass

anyway good to hear u got her back

i think im gona go into my garage right now and take my key outa the ignition on me banshee :)

If they had started it, my Banshee (spider) sense would have kicked in and I would have gone into murder mode.......that and you can hear it a mile away. They would never have gotten away, other than for the speed of it, but they woulda flipped.

UPDATE: The little bastards are being charged with so much shit, it'll be a long long time before I get to whoop'em. Like I might be an old man before they see freedom. As of now they are being charged with GTA, UDAA (unlawful driving away of automobile), Robbery, assualt with a motor vehicle, attempted manslaughter with a motor vehicle, larceny, larceny of a building, breaking and entering, fleeing and eluding and the list goes on and on and on. I learned another thing from my neighbor across the street. The charges are compounding, so everytime they did something the charges got worse but on top of the other ones....example; first it was larceny of a building, then it was larceny of a building over $500, then it was larceny-over $1000, then it was larceny-over $1000 with UDAA, then it was Larceny-$1000, UDAA assualt, then add vehicular assualt, then add attempted manslaughter then add fleeing and eluding......all as ONE charge, its HUGE. Looking at over 20 yrs if it sticks. If it doesn't stick, I'll make sure my size 13 sticks to their foreheads.

I used to ride my Shee EVERY day.......I haven't been on it since, my back and arm hurts too much to put gear on. My back also hurts to much to put on a riding jacket to ride my street bike. They have robbed me of recreational time during my summer. I will also have nasty scarring on my back. I WILL be sueing for restitution. 6 months of jail time doesn't hurt as bad as paying 20g's or more.