Banshee vs 450r

I have a 04 banshee with toomey t-5,toomey jet kit, and toomey air filter. Im running 20 inch tires and I wieigh 100 pounds. Im going to race my buddies 450r soon and I really need to win.He has a ct pipe, jet kit, and aftermarket airfilter with stock tires.He weighs 200 pounds. How many teeth do I need on my front sprocket to win.

Thanks

if i can beat a 200 lbs. guy on a 450R(aftermarket exhaust, cant remember what, and a few other odds and ends) on my buddy's 03 'shee(i weigh about 170-ish, stock gears, 400 stroker, T-6s, cool head) in grass, then u should wax him. he would get me off the start b/c all i would do is spin 4 or 5 gears and then take off like a rocket and beat him 30 ft. from the end in a 300 yd or so race.

these threads crack me up. :P

If the 450r has a cam and exhaust, you better watch out, gear up with a 15T front sprocket and that'll definitely help. If you can pull it, go to a 38 rear as well.

If he doesn't have a cam, then it shouldn't be too hard.

dam 100 pounds? honestly i dont remeber when i weighed 100 pounds, probably in like 4th-5th grade or somethin,,,? anyway i have a stock banshee and raced my friends stock yfz450 which is quickeer than the honda...he beet my by only a couple lenghts to about 50mph.... and i weigh about 60 pounds more than him,,,, u should win the race just on shear weight different alone..... 100pounds is ALOT OF extra weight for a 40hp machine..

I wasn't real happy with the 15 tooth sproket until I got my port work done. Of course I am 235 lbs, so there is more to pull.

I rode a 450R, and I couldn't say I was at all impressed. Bike sucked mid to top. Sucked. And that was piped.

When the bike was done up to 470, that was a different story. Night and Day difference from the bike I rode.

If you are wondering, the one I rode was the Sand Addiction write up. Jeff is a friend, and he let me try it out.

Being a Yamaha guy, he was stoked that I was impressed with the Honda.

It's a sweet ride now.