Best pipes

If it is a stock or mildly ported bike i would say T5s or Pro Circuits would make you real happy. I have ran both and had good success! Pro Circuits actually run their azz off . T5 might have alittle edge on top end. After that you move into Cpi's and Shearers!

If it is a stock or mildly ported bike i would say T5s or Pro Circuits would make you real happy. I have ran both and had good success! Pro Circuits actually run their azz off . T5 might have alittle edge on top end. After that you move into Cpi's and Shearers!

404314[/snapback]

ahh no one even gives the rockets any credit...even when YOU have seen them make more power...

ahh no one even gives the rockets any credit...even when YOU have seen them make more power...

404373[/snapback]

Aw very true Grasshopper ! BUT, they were not on his list!! IF he needs even more power maybe he should consider the almighty Rockets also. :notworthy:

If your engine is even moderatly ported, for off the shelf pipes, nothing even comes close to a Shearer for top-end..even CPI is a dismal 2nd....unless you consider some of the builders that are just stamping out versions of Matt's designs and calling it there own creation...Jim

Edited by PassionRE

Out of the ones you listed the T 5 pipes do good on top-end. But I ran some old school fmf top-end pipes hauled ass, until the side of the pipe cracked. Uh well it was like a ten year old pipe. :shrugani: Anyways depending on your mods I'd perfer either CPI s or Rockets. I never talked anyone with shears but heard their good too.

Pro-Circuits do run well but you have to keep them in the powerband or you're hit.

They don't recover very well once out of a certain RPM range. That's why I'm going with some rockets.

405770[/snapback]

Pro-Circuits, T5's, and FMF's all have what I'd consider a very forgiving powerband. They develop a good deal of torque at lower RPM's than what I've seen from CPI's, Shearers, or even Rockets. This allows for far more sloppy riding. My stock stroke ported shee with T5's developed torque almost 1000 RPM lower than my 4mm ported shee with CPI's. If you're having problems falling out of the band with PC's, then maybe you need a gear change or something, because your problems are gonna be worse going with Rockets.

ive ran pro circuits i n the past on my she and never had any problems making them stay in the power range, they actually pull higher and slightly broader in the rpm range than t5... but t5s have that nice hard "hit" that makes riding fun :cheers:

Edited by rocketboy

ive ran pro circuits i n the past on my she and never had any problems making them stay in the power range, they actually pull higher and slightly broader in the rpm range than t5... but t5s have that nice hard "hit" that makes riding fun  :cheers:

406025[/snapback]

I agree but everyone ,almost everyone puts T-5s on a super pedestal.Thats funny I never needed T-5s to win races.Thats drags and flat trak.