Rocket Pipes

turd

Speak to ray, he is a good guy to deal with and he will make it happen for you. Last time I spoke to him I think he said there was a 2week turn around time, dont qoute me on htat though :D

I was just wondering about how long it has been taking people to recieve their pipes after ordering them,, I know they are busy and trying to keep up,, I just want to know how long I would be waiting  Thanks

403536[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
yes, if you want chrome, it'll take longer, but bares are usually ready to ship

Ray

408504[/snapback]

my buddy here says he been tryin to get ahold of you about some bare pipes...said he has never gotten ahold of you?? there a good number to reach u at so that i can give it to him?

I feel for your Fireman,

I have had waaaaay better luck with FedEx. UPS fucked my motor when it was being shipped back to me, looked like they rolled the box down a flight of stairs, and their claim process was beyond fucked. I never did recover the damages, about $250. I will never ship UPS unless I absolutely have to. FexEx Ground is always a few bucks cheaper than UPS Ground and UPS doesn't stay on schedule for shit.