Dukes of Hazzard

jmoore

I really don't like Jessica.  She is dumb as a pile of bricks.  Maybe dumber.  You could be the most beautiful woman on earth, but if I can't have a decent conversation with you, I might as well be dating a zebra.  I look for more in a girl that a nice body.  She is dumb as shit and I wouldn't touch her with YOUR dick, let alone mine.  Ick.  I don't like blondes at all to top it all off.  Probably one of the last movies I would go see, simply because she is in it.

Anyway, wasn't daisy supposed to have dark hair?  WTF happened there?

403426[/snapback]

in certain circles you would then be considered gay! YOU HOMO!,conversation bla bla bla!, i like silence,with a body like jessicas,she could have her lips sewn shut,and my tongue would be so far up her ass i could taste what she had for breakfast yesterday.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya shes not bad looking but a blonde for daisy duke. i dont think so

403034[/snapback]

she did have dark hair for one scene (as a disguise so i'm guessing wig)

but I know what you mean and agree

Bad Movie.

Those of us old enough to remember the original know what I mean:

The competant and aggressive Rosco and skinny Boss Hogg characters were just wrong.

Enos was Hispanic in a small Southern arguably inbred town where the lead characters drive around in a car named after a pro-slavery civil war general.

Jessica belongs on the Simpsons except the humor on that show requires an IQ she'll never attain. Bud Bundy on Married With Children says it best to his on-screen sister Kelly, "When your looks are gone you're dead!"

At least they honored the late Waylon Jennings by getting Willie Nelson to play his role.

Overall: I think Congress should pass legislation that requires Hollywood to STOP WITH THE REMAKES and come up with some new movie ideas.

... and NO MORE CARTOON OR COMIC-TO-MOVIE MOVIES...

-Bill

Edited by STLBILL

i thought it was okay. im not sure if jessica is a dyke...have you ever seen a dyke? plus shes married. so that kinda rules her out. i dont care what anyone says shes damn hot. im young so i dunno what the series was like and i havent really watched any episodes. i liked that it had some guys from super troppers though. the part farva played was pretty funny.

in certain circles you would then be considered gay! YOU HOMO!,conversation bla bla bla!, i like silence,with a body like jessicas,she could have her lips sewn shut,and my tongue would be so far up her ass i could taste what she had for breakfast yesterday.

403481[/snapback]

Gay in my circle. And if not then, just a plain liar!

I just saw the movie last night, I avoided this topic so I didn't go in expecting anythng. I truly went to see the car, the General Lee is an amazing machine.

From the begining I was about to walk out when I first saw it it was missing something, (thought liberalism went too far) I gave it a chance and was very impressed by it later on.

One thing that the show didn't need was the drastic language change from the original they aren't quite the good ole boys like they used to be.

And what the hell was Rosco supposed to be? He's supposed to be the coo coo coo bumbling idiot.

Willie didn't play Waylons part he played Waylon's song, Waylon was the Narator and theme song singer Not uncle Jesse (to clarify). I did like the "tribute" at the end that was a nice touch.

I honestly thought Jessica did a fairly decent job acting compared to the other actors, she does fit the part with the exception of being blonde. She was looking dang good....

One thing to remember the original TV show wasn't the best actors in the world either. And also family came first to the dukes before anything even girls.

It all comes down to the car in my book and they did some great Dukes stunts and really made it look impressive. I give it a thumbs up, without the car being so awesome it would have only been an OK movie.

Oh and mentioned above what the hell were they thinking with the new Charger???? :confused: