dont wanna do it

fellow hqers the time has come where i will be racing the mx b class open and with the banshee it doesnt look like im gonna be in a great spot..

although my bike is an awesome mx bike if i wanna become a serious racer i have to move on to a 4 stroke bike wich i really dont want to

i have 10k into my bike i have the list but im not surewether or not to just sell it outr right or part it out?

if you want a two stroke fun factor dont count out a 250R. They can be had in very trick race ready form for nearly 3 times less than building a comprable full race 450. if you want to run 250 class the 265PVs are really fast, or stay open class with a 310 or 330 and really haul rear!

part it out. send me a parts list with prices first just in case there is something i want...

400686[/snapback]

heres what she has into her :D

all these prices are from when everything was new- not for sale prices :P will not be parting out just yet gonna try to sell it whole

Suspension-

White power shocks with piggy back resy

Edited by H250RHATER

You were running CPI's for MX?  :blink:  I never thought I'd see that one....

If you decide to part it out, definitely post up what you're selling with prices...Good luck on getting a different bike to race!!  :cheers:

400964[/snapback]

everyone say's that but the way my bike was ported i got awesome bottom end from these pipes and badass topend :bolt: