Baja Trip - let's get a group.

sredish

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it would be a blast. When/where does something like this occur? You might have already said when, but Im too lazy to read into things.  :confused:

400649[/snapback]

I should probably go back and edit it in to the first post. I was kind of planning on getting a group together and give enough time for everyone to set aside enough dough and time. I was figuring on next year sometime. Not sure yet tho, haven't gotten that far.

I should probably go back and edit it in to the first post.  I was kind of planning on getting a group together and give enough time for everyone to set aside enough dough and time.  I was figuring on next year sometime.  Not sure yet tho, haven't gotten that far.

400651[/snapback]

Shit, Id prolly go. :cheers:

damn I didn't think you was serious about this when it started.. :drool:

I gets 4 weeks vac. every yr. With enought notice and if we can actually get a huge discount.. I head out that way... Did Cali in 18hrs president day, Baja cant be more than 3hrs..

Why we even have to pay if we take RV's and own gear? :huh:

I'm absolutely dead serious and WILL go, just need to make the time and get the peeps together. It's looking (at the moment) that it might not be until fall of next year. That's quite a while, unfortunately, but next spring is out for me because of my wife's b-day and my anniversary.

but next spring is out for me because of my wife's b-day and my anniversary.

400882[/snapback]

damn, thats a whole season.

2 hours for my mom's b-day and were (over)done. her anniversary is decided by my dad's memory :rotflmao:

Iam down in houston, I can always head north to you shredish and hook up with you and mike. Iam 95% in since its next year, plenty of time for plans. An estimate, what is this little adventure gonna cost per person not including food and things of that nature.

Hell yea man, we'll get you there. I don't have the exact details on pricing, but the general price is $400 a day... a little steep, but worth it to me. I'm trying to get a group together so we can get a "better" price... ;)

Hell yea man, we'll get you there.  I don't have the exact details on pricing, but the general price is $400 a day... a little steep, but worth it to me.  I'm trying to get a group together so we can get a "better" price... ;)

401710[/snapback]

Yeah that is a little steep. I thought the $400.00 a day included renting their quad. If we are bringing out own, should be less than that.