Baja Trip - let's get a group.

sredish

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking up where we left off in the other thread....

Only reason I suggested the RV is not for the actual time we're there, it's for the trip getting there. It would be nice to have a plethera of cold drinks, toilet, shower, etc. on hand when you're driving across country. I'm gonna talk to a few of my friends and see if they'd be down for something like this...like you mentioned before, if we could get a group together they'd surely give us some kind of discount, especially if we did bring our own gear and quads. :cheers:

You ought to head this direction (you need to come south anyways) and we'll hook up and go on from here and we can get anyone else on the way. Just a thought, but not a bad idea on the rv thing. It will be nice, and we'll probably not make it in one day anyways.

Something to think about. FWIW, I'd kill to go on this trip, my only problems is that it's for 4 days, I wish it'd be like 6 or 8 or hell a whole month... Remember, the trip consists of 80 to 100 miles a day for four days on quads and a lot of it is on the actual baja race course. :) Sweeeet!!

You ought to head this direction (you need to come south anyways) and we'll hook up and go on from here and we can get anyone else on the way.  Just a thought, but not a bad idea on the rv thing.  It will be nice, and we'll probably not make it in one day anyways. 

Something to think about.  FWIW, I'd kill to go on this trip, my only problems is that it's for 4 days, I wish it'd be like 6 or 8 or hell a whole month...  Remember, the trip consists of 80 to 100 miles a day for four days on quads and a lot of it is on the actual baja race course.  :)  Sweeeet!!

400544[/snapback]

That would actually be really cool to meet up with you along the way and join your caravan. :D I imagine it would take the better part of 2 days driving from Texas, and shouldn't be but a 9/10 hour drive from my place if not shorter. We'd probably need to take at least 10 days off from work to be able to make it there and back/riding trip included. That might be the tough part for me. As of this year, I'm only allowed 2 weeks vacation a year, but next year it "should" be up to 3 weeks. Only time will tell, my boss is pretty cool about me going on riding trips, he's actually the one who sold me my banshee B)

Riding the BAJA 500 trails would be the absolute shizzznit!!! :notworthy:

"Caravan"... :D your the only one who's even replied so far. I have one guy here in TX, but I'm having a feeling he won't be able to afford it, but maybe by then. My other buddy loves to ride, but I'm not sure 400 miles in 4 days is something he's dying to do. So, it may be just us two... :P Nah, I'm sure I can get some peeps once the ball gets rolling.

Scott

"Caravan"... :D  your the only one who's even replied so far.  I have one guy here in TX, but I'm having a feeling he won't be able to afford it, but maybe by then.  My other buddy loves to ride, but I'm not sure 400 miles in 4 days is something he's dying to do.  So, it may be just us two... :P  Nah, I'm sure I can get some peeps once the ball gets rolling.

Scott

400556[/snapback]

Maybe duece, evil and some other cali boys could meet us there :shrugani: .

Mike