August 26th-27th freesyle show

if your coming from Oklahoma goto Sherman not arlington...

What part of ok?

402872[/snapback]

I was asking because my half brother live in arlington, so we wouldent be driving back to okla. after the show. I just got off the phone with him, and his wifes parents have a ranch house about 20 mins away from ector and said we could crash there, so its looking better for me. :dance:

i should be there. im only like 45miles away cant wait, running the shee at the local dragstrip this weekend though. we should have about 8-10 quads out there and a cuople of dirtbikes.

405856[/snapback]

This is not like a riding park... the only thing there is the freestyle ramps... are you taking the quads&bikes to the strip? If your bringing them out to the show... they'll stay on the trailer.

Edit: If theres some people in your group that want to hit the ramps... call up lefty this week and come out to practice...

Mike

yes i know this, i used to jump my raptor off of a ramp acrros the river called redriveratv, but my new banshee is not jumpable since its +6 over anyways i would choose a different quad than a banshee to jump. i will be ther for the show! im not stupid i know its not a riding park, besides the fact that ive been through there hundreds of times and it a town that if you blink youll miss it. Makes me wonder how all this has come about from this small town. Anyways i be there with the wife to check it out should be pretty awesome. I just want to see a backflip! :headbang::cheers::bolt::headbang::notworthy:

Edited by speedfreak350