Shearer's vs. CPI's vs. T-5's.

I think what he's saying is that you don't need to worry about that, your builder does.  You tell a builder what you are looking for, and he'll come up with a port/pipe configuration that will suit your needs, based on your riding style.

399672[/snapback]

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! Really you need to let your builder pick your pipes if you want the best performance. Like others have said, custom is really the way to go otherwise you would need a builder to match his port work to your pipes that you already own. Problems here is then the porting may not benefit your riding style.

Ive Tested alot of pipes and for me probably the best for stock motors will be the t5's they will make ur bike run good and sound good, but then u want more power and u give it a port job and put in there some 34mm carbs, then i think ill go with some cpis, and then u go with a full drag ported 4mm on alky but u dont want to go to out a frames i will put some shearer on that thing, and continue to use shearer and maybe cpi's for the big motors but for a stock banshee i think the t5's are made for that and do will work up to a 4mm dune bike on gas, just my opinion but it all depends on what u got on ur motor and what u want to do with ur motor, my suggestion is if u are getting the best try to get the best ur builder tells u.

KasRacing