Houston Texas Where to Ride:

John19

Anyone? 5 million people in this city and I cant find anything but a buch of swamp and lots of MX tracks.

400070[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

we got some spots up here around the red river , 1hr or so drive from Dallas.

Sam Houston National forest riding area or something like that down your way.. :huh:

And some dunes over in Louisana might be close to you...

Kermit is on my list to still go check out it should be closer than Lil Sahara from Houston.. :headbang:

yeah id say all your major wheeler parks in this region are ALL swamp parks , cept for the dunes in lousiana ...dont know much bout em tho , just know theyre there somewhere... gator run here where i live has a sand drag track and a few oil well roads to go WOT , and a mx track and a few jumps , lotsa big nasty hills and a swimmin hole with a rope swing..id say check out someplaces in west tex ... hell maybe even crystal beach?? but last time i was out there it said no atvs so i dont know what the fucks goin on there ... :lol: looks like were in the wrong part of the country eh? :shrugani: actually gator run has some scary shit i wouldnt even touch with a racin wheeler ... hell they have this 40 foot dick shaped hill in this little bottoms thing that is almost vertical , and theres tracks goin up , a gap , then 5 foot later is where they land ... its fuckin vertical bro ... :notworthy: gator run also has 5000 somthin acres (3200 or so are underwater) but the other half are dry . theres lotsa places to open up that motor tho man :ph34r:

Edited by MudSlinger09

hey man just wondering wat part of the big city u are from i went to school at uti down thier last year i lived closed to the woodlands mall i am coming back down thier in a few months to chill with some friends maybe we could do some ridin i got some freinds that were rich and had some land outside of houston

hey man just wondering wat part of the big city u are from i went to school at uti down thier last year i lived closed to the woodlands mall i am coming back down thier in a few months to chill with some friends maybe we could do some ridin i got some freinds that were rich and had some land outside of houston

403775[/snapback]

Iam close to the woodlands, iam in spring (hw 45 and 1960) well close to it.