New Rocket's

Seems you have confused a lot of people 1bad

398289[/snapback]

I dont think I confused any one and if I did I am sorry , other than Jeff which I have already told him I made a mistake and I was very sorry. I told everyone who asked about these pipes the first one to say "I want them and will send payment" was the first to get them and as everyone else on here who sells would do I sold them to the one who did just that,as I stated I did make a real bad mistake with Jeff simply because I had not listened to my phone messages or looked at my email every 30 minutes last night and there was a message there from a fella called Tink.I believe that he is locos buddy but either way Tyler spoke first for a friend and Tink was the first to say he would take them and be sending payment so therefore IMO he is the buyer.

Word, it happens though :confused:

398367[/snapback]

Jeff again I am sorry I did make a mistake and truly am sorry for that. I will make it up to you just let me know if there is something I can do for you.Shoot me your number again please.

Nope there not and I never got a return email from you that I recall although it has been several weeks.

398275[/snapback]

You were suppose to send me pics in the first place, I didn't get them so I emailed you about it and never heard anything back. You have alot of people say you are good to deal with, but also have some say you suck. My experience wasn't that great.

You were suppose to send me pics in the first place, I didn't get them so I emailed you about it and never heard anything back.

Just speaking my mind, no sense in getting your panties in a wad. Sending me a PM talkin shit isn't gonna change what I put on here and I will answer your posts when I have time and feel like it. I have better things to do than sit at the computer waiting on you. I just said my experience wasn't that great, but I also said you have alot of people on here say you are a good person to deal with. I'm over it you should be too.

Well to be honest I really do not remember getting a email from you did you send it to the correct address banshee_parts_n_more@yahoo.com second I have 2 sets of rockets and these are not the ones I spoke with you about but now I see I wont be speaking with you about them any way.The people who deal with me know who and what they are dealing with and as for the ONE person who had a complaint you dont see him on here any longer do you as he was the one who tried screwing me over so do me a favor get the hell off my back