NOSS HEADS AND DOMES?

I typed it into google, and some site said 800-1000. Is you timing advanced? Also doent porting lower your compression?

397122[/snapback]

Porting an engine will lower static compression ratio but should not be the determining factor for race fuel or pump gas.If that makes sence.

Foxbanshee , you have a personal message to help you with your questions!

dude, as long as you have your flywheel off, get it lightend. It'll make you rev. faster, and i got mine done for only $100. trust me, its well worth the little money it costs :cheers:

398102[/snapback]

I agree...but, you can get it done for about half that.

PM Boonman. He did my Flywheel and shiftstar. He's an all around great guy, Mod here at the forum, and short of flying here from NY and putting it on for me, I don't know if he could've offered me any MORE help!

You won't be dissapointed.

I agree...but, you can get it done for about half that.

PM Boonman.  He did my Flywheel and shiftstar.  He's an all around great guy, Mod here at the forum, and short of flying here from NY and putting it on for me, I don't know if he could've offered me any MORE help!

You won't be dissapointed.

398105[/snapback]

You couldn't be more accurate. Boonman did an awesome job on my flywheel and his turnaround time can't be beat. He must have received my flywheel, lightened it, and put it in the mail the same day; I had it back in a week's time. Words really can't describe how pleased I am with his service. :cheers:

Could be...but, I know he does have a few of them laying around...so, he could've just sent you one he had once he received yours.  He went above and beyond that for me.

Just a great, great experience, period.

398117[/snapback]

Not in my case, he lightened mine...I could tell because of the few knicks my flywheel had before, they were there afterwards. boonman is the bomb!! :notworthy:

noslo, I'm gonna be running mine on the drag strip. :headbang:

My engine builder told me not to lighten the flywheel for hillshooting in the dunes. where are you guys riding at with lightened flywheels? are you duners ar mx guys.

398203[/snapback]

I'd like to tell you I didn't drag as much as I do...but, seems to be all we do...:)

I can tell you it made a bigger difference in helping with trails than drag. helping it get on the pipe sooner is nice for tighter trails...but, it didn't hurt any in drags, either....