Is this Banshee worth $2000?

I dont have a pic of it but it is a 1997 comeletely stock banshee. Only thing new is new tires, front new stock and back new holeshots. Other than that it stock. Does $2000 seem reasonable? BTW I live in TN.

Also, I sold my old shee on here last year, here is the link...

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=21689&hl=

If anyone knows who has it could you PLEASE let me know. All I know is that he came from PA and I think his handle was KoolJohn or somthing like that.

I would just like to know if he would like to sell it back to me :headbang:

Christy

NYUK's screen name on AOL is kooljohn5967 I believe... But, if he is the one that bought it from you, you might have to visit each state to get every part you had on it back. B) Im sure it was parted out a long time ago. $2000 does sound reasonable for that 97'. I bought a 93' one time for $1800. So yeah, If I was lookin for a banshee, $2000 wouldnt be so bad.

i sold it whole to some unsavory characters.who promptly got it impounded 2 days after i got it home from tn.i got it titled for them. got it out of impound and they promptly got it impounded again.it was sold off at philadelphia parking authority impound auctions.e bay is your best bet for a banshee right now.they are going cheap.everywhere but within 150 square miles of me.i bought them all.heres a parting shot of her.

gallery_1980_39_1114979653.jpg

i sold it whole to some unsavory characters.who promptly got it impounded 2 days after i got it home from tn.i got it titled for them. got it out of impound and they promptly got it impounded again.it was sold off at philadelphia parking authority impound auctions.e bay is your best bet for a banshee right now.they are going cheap.everywhere but within 150 square miles of me.i bought them all.heres a parting shot of her.

haha thats funny... :lol:

sell it in california...$2000 is un heard of for a banshee...put it in the cycle traider out here its gone in 30 sconds...a beat up junk banshee is still $3500 or more out here...my buddy just bought a bone stock 01 banshee it even still had the stock tires and rims on it and he paid $4000..out here a built banshee is going for 6 or more

sell it in california...$2000 is un heard of for a banshee...put it in the cycle traider out here its gone in 30 sconds...a beat up junk banshee is still $3500 or more out here...my buddy just bought a bone stock 01 banshee it even still had the stock tires and rims on it and he paid $4000..out here a built banshee is going for 6 or more

397192[/snapback]

yeah i agree that shit is rediculous, cheap banshees are hard to come buy out here. people value their atv's too much in cali.

Well I went and looked at it and the rims were beat up, the handle bars were crooked when you were going straight, front plastic was cracked, the on off switch didnt work, no front bumper.....etc.

I am going to look at a 2001 Warrior this weekend for $2000, it has twist throttle, barnett clutch, ad nerf bars, ac front bumper, hand gards and the plastic from the pics looks like new. But I guess I will see when I get there.

I really like banshees but it will be nice to have electric start, 4cycle and reverse. (for a girl its hard to start a kick starter all the time ;)

397192[/snapback]

Damn!!!! $4000? that sucks. I got my 01' shee this summer for $3400, and it was already ported, piped w/ reeds and a cool head.

But I guess thats cali. for ya :confused:

i'm in cali and looking for a lower end banshee for a second quad. i'm really starting to consider buying it from somewhere else and paying for shipping, the only freakin prolbem with that is you never actually see the quad. but i bet its still going to be cheaper than buying it here. heres an add from this weeks cycle trader:

02 banshee, tag bars, toomey5 pipes, new rear tires, never been rolled or crashed $5000

that price is crazy considering some of the prices i see people getting on here :cry: