Were getting closer

Well on saturday my husband went into the local LM Supply to get some tires changed. As he was walking outta the shop he saw 2 guys walking in with aluminum rims and tires. He instantly knew the tires and rims were ours off my banshee. He called the cops and stuff, but the guys got away. But at least were getting closer and we have the front rims and tires.

Ill keep yall updated on the situation. The cops have the rims and tires and are fingerprinting them tonight.

Later

Jen

:headbang: thats awesome to hear :cheers: if they get a good print you got the bike back or atleast you know who stole it..and they will do time (not as much as they should..steeling a banshee should cary a death sentance) but atleast you got a good head start now.. :headbang:

and to suzuki0702....take your racist ass off this site..better yet strap your self to the bumper of a car point it at a brick wall and put a brick on the gas pedal.. :angry:

she never even said anything about the guys with her parts..they could have been 2 rednecks for all you know or chineese..whats it matter..there is no place for that racist bull shit here..with an attitude like that you are the one we should be calling racial slurs to you pig..go to a suzuki forum somewhere..people like you should be banned from here

and to suzuki0702....take your racist ass off this site..better yet strap your self to the bumper of a car point it at a brick wall and put a brick on the gas pedal.. :angry:

397181[/snapback]

boo fucking whoo, this is a free country and he has the right to an opinion

If you get it back in pieces... you could tell yamaha that your's was stolen, but you built another one from scratch. That way if they give you anymore hell (like they are with me still) tell them their bike's long gone, and they can't do anything about it, lol. :clap:

wow.. didnt meen to affend anyone... i live in the city and the only people who steal deserve to be called whatever anyone wishes to call them...i dont need to explain myself to anybody, but if you were affended by my comment i am very sorry please dont cry .........=*( im sorry i dont work in an office all day......i have lots of african-american friends

FIGURE OF SPEACH!!!!!!

wow.. didnt meen to affend anyone... i live in the city and the only people who steal deserve to be called whatever anyone wishes to call them...i dont need to explain myself to anybody, but if you were affended by my comment i am very sorry please dont cry .........=*( im sorry i dont work in an office all day......i have lots of african-american friends

FIGURE OF SPEACH!!!!!!

397908[/snapback]

^^ Typical buckeye for you. :yank:

Hope you get your stuff back shee devil