Trinity pipes vs. T5's

You may have been able to tweak the cpi's enough to get a good fit to the frame but not at the exhaust port. Your frame may just be bent. Get some measurement off another frame and make sure.

399088[/snapback]

i do believe thats the scenario.

Our pipes work well on ported motors, but part of it really depends on who ported your motor. Trinity pipes work GREAT on Trinity ported motors, but you probably won't see as large of gains if your motor was ported somewhere else. We spent a lot of time tuning the pipes to make them work with our specific porting.

that makes sense. im sure suicides work the best on one of andy's motors. and those are 700 monies too. but they are just chrome. you get what you pay for, unless its a production stamp shearer. those are plain sweet for that price.

Yeah i measured frames when i had my trinity's before i called and asked if it was possible the pipes were bent up wrong, i pulled my cpi's and of course there were no jug seals, took some advice from the forum and sealed them up, work great

399927[/snapback]

That will do it every time. :cheers: