rear strut

trex banshee

i was wondering where i could buy a rear strut for when i drag race mt shee or should i just make it myself.

also if i make it myself should i make it long enough to eliminate the dogbone linkage and just make to go from the frame straight to the swinger.

i have a plus 4 swinger.

i was wondering where i could buy a rear strut for when i drag race mt shee or should i just make it myself.

also if i make it myself should i make it long enough to eliminate the dogbone linkage and just make to go from the frame straight to the swinger.

i have a plus 4 swinger.

396286[/snapback]

I have a used rear lowering strut sitting around,that I bought from J&L.If ya in the states I can ship it for $20 if your interested.BUT I not sure if it will work on your +4 swinger.I would think it shouldn't make a difference thou.....

Scott

to male thread heims, some solid bar and a tap are all thats needed to make an adjustable one. adj ones are made just like tierods in design. its just that the end links are setup in double shear. the tractor top link is a good idea.

Yea, just like a tie rod really. On our other bike I run Marvin Shaw struts just because they look better. If I made my own from scratch, i would use opposite thread heims so that you can just turn the bar to adjust. ALso, if you dont feel like making any, I would recommend these STRUTS. Ive seen these in person, they have alot of adjustment and they are top notch. ;)