pistons ?

ish

wisecos or vitos power pistons (made by wiseco) they are a little lighter wich makes a big differance @ 8000rpm, make sure you hone enough clearence for the forged piston due to expansion. I also suggest go the minnimum so you have more rebuilds for the future, even if you went .080 over you wouldn't gain anything. Also remember .020 over dosn't make it a 370, and compression is always compensated by the manufactuer with the dome of the piston so nomatter what size you go it remains the same compression dictated by you cyl. head. :)

wisecos or vitos power pistons (made by wiseco) they are a little lighter wich makes a big differance @ 8000rpm, make sure you hone enough clearence for the forged piston due to expansion. I also suggest go the minnimum so you have more rebuilds for the future, even if you went .080 over you wouldn't gain anything. Also remember .020 over dosn't make  it a 370, and compression is always compensated by the manufactuer with the dome of the piston so nomatter what size you go it remains the same compression dictated by you cyl. head. :)

394549[/snapback]

thanks. well last night i finally figured out what size pistons i have in the thing. they are 66mm or .080 over. i was in shock cause the bike did not go that fast. so i beleive i only have 2 bores left till i have to re sleeve the cyl. correct?

i found a set of wiesco .090 should i use that? i think it will be 66.25mm or should i just go to the max and make it 66.50mm?