works triple rates

MILO

one of my ft shocks seems to have a little slop in it. when it's compessed and released, it doesn't travel all the way back up like the other, and when you pick up on the ft end, it pullls up about 1/4" and kinda clunks at the top end, then pulls the wheel up off the ground. :confused: what causes that kind of play in the travel?? i didn't see any cracked springs or anything either, and no leaking. <_<

I have works triple rates, they sag a little but thats the way they have been from new.  but if one is differant from the other you probably have some type of problem.  how old are they?  Maybe works will fix 'em for free

394161[/snapback]

i've had them for about 2 years or so. i've dealt with works to get replacement bushings last summer and they seemed pretty cool to deal with. i don't ride a lot, especially once bow season starts in oct., then it pretty much sits for the winter. so maybe i'll hook up with them then, if it's nothing major and can wait. thanks :cheers: