F**K FMF

Bansh88

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the pic up just cause it was there.

Assembly is not problem!

The fact that the clamp placement is shitty, the pipe gets in the way of lubing the lower A-arms, the silencers are have too much mounting and they are too big.

By the way, if I spend over $600 on a set of pipes, the least they ANY pipe company could do is give me some pipe clames made from something other than recycled rubber hose. Cheap ass motherfuckers!!!!!!

I put the pic up just cause it was there.

Assembly is not problem!

The fact that the clamp placement is shitty, the pipe gets in the way of lubing the lower A-arms, the silencers are have too much mounting and they are too big.

By the way, if I spend over $600 on a set of pipes, the least they ANY pipe company could do is give me some pipe clames made from something other than recycled rubber hose.  Cheap ass motherfuckers!!!!!!

398636[/snapback]

I got mine for around $540. I agree with the fit where the airbox is....it sucks but it can be done. fmf should tell people that they dont fit well with an airbox, but would not sell as much :confused: .