What clutch springs to use?

I'm in the middle of putting a new clutch in my bike and I have too many choices of clutch springs. I have a set of EBC HD springs and then I just got two sets of Barnett springs with my new clutch and both sets are heavier than my old hd springs.

My motor is trail ported, with a cut head. Fatty pipes. It runs real strong down low and has a real powerful midrange. I run 15/41 for all around riding but will sometimes be running a 16 up front. I don't want my clutch slipping but I don't have a left forearm like the hulk either. What do you guys think, I was thinking of running all six of the lighter Barnett springs or 3 of the heavy barnetts and 3 ebc's.

I don't know, maybe I should just nut up and put all 6 of the heavy ones in there :confused:

I use 6 barnetts. My clutch was tough too until I replaced the cable. I had no idea my cable was even bad. I put a new one on as preventive maint. when I went to glamis. What a difference.

If the ebc springs seem weeker than the barnetts I'd consider running 3 ebc's and 3 barnetts also. The more tension you have there the less slipping you will have. If you can swing 6 barnetts, go for it.