VOTE me off the island!

Well, I think you know a lot of stuff about Banshees but you are too opinionated to be a moderator. Moderators are supposed to keep things under control not stir the pot. I see a lot of posts where you are arguing with people about this or that. Right or wrong that is fine but not something a moderator should be doing. I haven't seen you abusing your moderator powers but it doesn't look good to see a moderator fighting with other members. :clap:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think you know a lot of stuff about Banshees but you are too opinionated to be a moderator.  Moderators are supposed to keep things under control not stir the pot.  I see a lot of posts where you are arguing with people about this or that.  Right or wrong that is fine but not something a moderator should be doing. I haven't seen you abusing your moderator powers but it doesn't look good to see a moderator fighting with other members. :clap:

392037[/snapback]

Well said.

Well, I think you know a lot of stuff about Banshees but you are too opinionated to be a moderator.  Moderators are supposed to keep things under control not stir the pot.  I see a lot of posts where you are arguing with people about this or that.  Right or wrong that is fine but not something a moderator should be doing. I haven't seen you abusing your moderator powers but it doesn't look good to see a moderator fighting with other members. :clap:

392037[/snapback]

Hook me up with a link, I have not seen loco "abuse his moderator powers" once.

Hook me up with a link, I have not seen loco "abuse his moderator powers" once.

I haven't seen you abusing your moderator powers but it doesn't look good to see a moderator fighting with other members.

Loco an I have had our differences and I even questioned his being a moderator, but I never accused him of abusing his "moderator powers". Moderators to me are supposed to be for lack of a better term "neutral parties". Look at BenBB or Boonman, Ray and others. You will never see them fighting or argueing with other members.

I know you all hate to hear this, but check out Planet Sand sometime. Mods like Dan Wade and Calvin Pollet are what I consider Neutral party moderators. Calvin "almost" always holds his tongue when a Cheetah or Cub are bashed. For those that don't know he is the manufacturer and designer of them both, so he should take that kind of stuff personally. But he will usually give an explanation of what could have or did go wrong, he doesn't just say "your gay".

I'm just voicing my opinion, but you don't know if you've found the best until you've tried all the worst.

Ummmmm your gay!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Just kidding, Im fucking with you :D

Can we all just drop this shit and go back to getting along :headbang::headbang::headbang::clap:

But he will usually give an explanation of what could have or did go wrong, he doesn't just say "your gay".

I'm just voicing my opinion, but you don't know if you've found the best until you've tried all the worst.

392209[/snapback]