Plugs walk out

My riding bud just bought a shee with a coolhead and he's running 50/50 with 180

compression.He has no advance timiing.We're in dispute as to why his plugs loosen up on his head after tightening.I think he should be running all race fuel because he's within a C-hair of detonating. What do you think?

I've seen a few bikes where the plugs will randomly back out. Ive seen a couple of completely stock bikes do it and one modded. Neither were detonating or running lean. I just think some heads have the problem for some reason. If it keeps happening buy a plug lock from trinity its like 20 bucks and solves the problem.

The top of the pistons look allright.The plugs look a bit dry.I just wanted to know if I was right.When the motor is running there is no "pinging".So higher octane would possibly be the answer.

Mine was doing that a few months back. I was told that it was a sign of detonation. I was running a mix of 91 and 100 octane, at the time. I've since started using just 100, and havnt had a problem with the plugs backing out.

as far as using that plug lock thingy....i wouldn't...i'd rather know that somethings wrong early in the game, then have to buy a new motor :shrugani:

Yep, I loved that setup. as good as if not better in the trails than the cub is thanks to that compression. But I've got the cub up around 175-180 and its just a beast all around.

Now if I could get some pipes on it other than this motofast 2 into 1 pipe haha.