you will be able to tell the difference in that 10 cc's why is it that the pros who ride yamys brought there cc's up to 449? if it never made a difference they wouldnt do it

391123[/snapback]

I actually beleive the pros did that so they can get more out of their class, if you know what I am saying, it actually isnt much my friend either :cheers:

They were pullin on me a bit. I figured they would be pretty fast, the thing is they are so tourque. They are ok. I like the yfz's better, there was one of those with us too and he was beatin us everytime, he has an exhaust and advanced timing. I need to get new tires, I think I might try to get some this week. If I had better traction I would be keepin up with them a little better. Also I was thinkin of some other mods to do pretty soon. Any suggestions.

you will be able to tell the difference in that 10 cc's why is it that the pros who ride yamys brought there cc's up to 449? if it never made a difference they wouldnt do it

391123[/snapback]

they do it cause they can ,they can run them up to 449cc now for a reason, its the dispalcement race limit # . any advantage a race team can get to win will be utilized,but

in reality going by the old displacment =hp rule... the 10cc addition is like eqaul to +0.5 hp

I'm a hair on the tall side and the 450r feels better to me... but it's a dog compared to the yfz. I personally don't like the way any of them feel stock... with a +1stem and cr-hi bends the yfz is a helluva mo betta. Basically... I just don't like stock suspension... im spoiled.... everybike I ride stock feelsl like it has 2x4's for shocks and they just crumble on a hard landing. If your intrested in buying an new ride and your current one has aftermarket anything... stop riding for about a month or so and then test ride...Just my .02.

Mike