Elka and LT Mfgs.

BrianEb

Loco, we wrote nearly identical comments on this high price subject. "4130 chromoly tig welded is 4130 chromoly tig welded"  why did I get "schooled" by Walter and you got a civilized reply like I was asking for.  Why did I get jumped, what did I do to piss people off ?  Someone tell me ? Brooke, wanna explain again what I said that was so bad that Walter wont post here anymore ??

i cant believe i got a civilized answer. everyone hates me here anymore :cry:

I didn't say I paid it... the shit is over-priced and that's all there is to it.

Mike

391283[/snapback]

chill punk. i never said you paid it. talk more shit ill sling sand in your face at the dunes... :o:P

hey monkeyboy you can suck my cock. You can call it bitching, I call it sticking up for myself.  Iv helped literaly hundreds of people on this forum, through emails and with my old website, sold and traded parts, made lots of freinds and met alot BHQ members, you have no clue that iv been posting here since the very beginning of this forum... and NEVER NOT ONCE have I had words with anyone here before Walter ripped into me. Im about as nice a guy as you'll find. I fucking bend over backwards for people here. Walter and Brooke didnt try to "school me" because I "asked my questions like a bitch", it was something deeper that had em pissed. What, I don't know ?  Brooke said that "it was the way I asked" and I was "being coy". fucking bullshit if you ask me.  Walter wont even say what pissed him off.  Here's a guy Iv known for 5 or so years, talked freindly too many a time.... we've sold each other parts, traded parts.... never had a single problem with the guy.  I don't know what set him off, I tried to explain that I wasnt' being "coy" when I asked my questions. If anyone would take the time to read what I wrote, I agreed with everything he said about the banshee geometery being too fucked up to be worthwhile. But only a few newbie members saw that, while others pulled out thier knives and stabbed me in the back.

show me where "I got schooled" ?  When Walter gave me the big lecture on how to run a business ?

Loco, we wrote nearly identical comments on this high price subject. "4130 chromoly tig welded is 4130 chromoly tig welded"  why did I get "schooled" by Walter and you got a civilized reply like I was asking for.  Why did I get jumped, what did I do to piss people off ?  Someone tell me ? Brooke, wanna explain again what I said that was so bad that Walter wont post here anymore ??

I'v been riding quads since '85 and three wheelers years before that, I ride twice a week everyweek... for the past 20 years. Im involved with all the local hairscrambles and the GNCC circuit, I ride with the top pro racers in the country.  While you fuckers ride the sand maybe three times a year and think you know everything there is to know about everything. So once again "monkey" you can suck my big freaking cockmeat you POS know-it-all.

:cheers:  :P  ;)

391166[/snapback]

that was well said meat. ive seen alot of your repies and you know your shit. i respect you cause youve helped me out once or twice before and by looking at your member number you should be very well respected. cheers :cheers:

You want an honest and civilized answer? You come off as an asshole. You sound like you are trying to help, then make snide comments on the side. Then when confromted, you cower and want pity cause you were just trying to help.

ok cool, thats what I was told before. I thought it mighta went deeper than that. Like I said in the old long travel thread, I shoulda used more "smilies" to show walter I wasnt being a jerk. Im thinkin' tho..... what snide comments on the side did I make, and when did I cower ...... and what the hell are you talking about "wanting pity" anyways :blink::angry: Whenever I would try to explain my postings\stand up for myself, Id get the "whiney bitch" shit you give me. I asked Walt what comments he didnt like, and he never responded. I apoligized to the guy for pissing him off for whatever reason he got pissed off, and I get "I want pity". I think I pissed him off when I said that Gibson products were expensive and they're geared more towards the full time quad racer than the rec rider. Thats about as snide as it gets and frankly there's nothing wrong with that comment and it wasnt said under my breath. I dunno man. Its fuckin' weird that he get so worked up that he wont' even visit or post here anymore. We cant even agree to disagree, cause we agree on just about everything that was discussed about front suspension. I just kept asking more questions and he thought I was making snide comments I guess. WTF walter... how am I, just an average guy with a high school education, working a blue color job... how am I susposed to know all this crap about frame geometery and angles and flag placement without asking my questions. If anyone here has been reading my posts for the past 5 years, they should know I ask alot of questions. My thoughts are.... that I asked Walter to many questions, asked him too many times to explain things and he took it as... me trying to fuck with him. When I tried to make amends, I get told I was being coy and looking for pity. All I wanna do is work 40hrs a week, be a good dad to my son, ride my quads and have fun chatting about them here at bhq. I have no alterier(sp) motives to chip away at someones character. Anyways..... monkeyman I wanna be your buddy, lets start fresh. :cheers:

A word of wisdom to everyone here. A little "ball bustin" could get you in alot of trouble. Watch what you type, what could mean one thing to you, could mean something totally different to someone else. A'la Loco's thread about de-tuned cub cylinders. His first post in that thread seemed very harmless to me and next thing ya know there's guys jumpin' all over him. Its fuckin' wrong man. never take this shit too seriously and keep smiling.

lets get back on subject now :cheers: . sorry for hijacking the thread(not looking for pity :P )

ok cool, thats what I was told before. I thought it mighta went deeper than that.  Like I said in the old long travel thread, I shoulda used more "smilies" to show walter I wasnt being a jerk.  Im thinkin' tho..... what snide comments on the side did I make, and when did I cower ...... and what the hell are you talking about "wanting pity" anyways :blink:  :angry:  Whenever I would try to explain my postings\stand up for myself, Id get the "whiney bitch" shit you give me.  I asked Walt what comments he didnt like, and he never responded.    I apoligized to the guy for pissing him off for whatever reason he got pissed off, and I get "I want pity".  I think I pissed him off when I said that Gibson products were expensive and they're geared more towards the full time quad racer than the rec rider.  Thats about as snide as it gets and frankly there's nothing wrong with that comment and it wasnt said under my breath.  I dunno man.  Its fuckin' weird that he get so worked up that he wont' even visit or post here anymore.  We cant even agree to disagree, cause we agree on just about everything that was discussed about front suspension.  I just kept asking more questions and he thought I was making snide comments I guess.  WTF walter... how am I, just an average guy with a high school education, working a blue color job... how am I susposed to know all this crap about frame geometery and angles and flag placement without asking my questions.  If anyone here has been reading my posts for the past 5 years, they should know I ask alot of questions.  My thoughts are.... that I asked Walter to many questions, asked him too many times to explain things and he took it as... me trying to fuck with him.  When I tried to make amends, I get told I was being coy and looking for pity.  All I wanna do is work 40hrs a week, be a good dad to my son, ride my quads and have fun chatting about them here at bhq. I have no alterier(sp) motives to chip away at someones character.  Anyways..... monkeyman I wanna be your buddy, lets start fresh. :cheers: 

A word of wisdom to everyone here.  A little "ball bustin" could get you in alot of trouble.  Watch what you type, what could mean one thing to you, could mean something totally different to someone else.  A'la Loco's thread about de-tuned cub cylinders.  His first post in that thread seemed very harmless to me and next thing ya know there's guys jumpin' all over him. Its fuckin' wrong man.  never take this shit too seriously and keep smiling.

lets get back on subject now :cheers: .  sorry for hijacking the thread(not looking for pity :P )

391316[/snapback]

A handful of people need to eat a bottle of prozac before hopping on here... so there panties don't get twisted so fast. Your still cool in my book meat.... Oh ya.. need my smilies so everybody knows i'm not being pissy.. :notworthy::headbang::drool::evil::cheers:

Mike

ok cool, thats what I was told before. I thought it mighta went deeper than that.  Like I said in the old long travel thread, I shoulda used more "smilies" to show walter I wasnt being a jerk.  Im thinkin' tho..... what snide comments on the side did I make, and when did I cower ...... and what the hell are you talking about "wanting pity" anyways :blink:  :angry:  Whenever I would try to explain my postings\stand up for myself, Id get the "whiney bitch" shit you give me.  I asked Walt what comments he didnt like, and he never responded.    I apoligized to the guy for pissing him off for whatever reason he got pissed off, and I get "I want pity".  I think I pissed him off when I said that Gibson products were expensive and they're geared more towards the full time quad racer than the rec rider.  Thats about as snide as it gets and frankly there's nothing wrong with that comment and it wasnt said under my breath.  I dunno man.  Its fuckin' weird that he get so worked up that he wont' even visit or post here anymore.  We cant even agree to disagree, cause we agree on just about everything that was discussed about front suspension.  I just kept asking more questions and he thought I was making snide comments I guess.  WTF walter... how am I, just an average guy with a high school education, working a blue color job... how am I susposed to know all this crap about frame geometery and angles and flag placement without asking my questions.  If anyone here has been reading my posts for the past 5 years, they should know I ask alot of questions.  My thoughts are.... that I asked Walter to many questions, asked him too many times to explain things and he took it as... me trying to fuck with him.  When I tried to make amends, I get told I was being coy and looking for pity.  All I wanna do is work 40hrs a week, be a good dad to my son, ride my quads and have fun chatting about them here at bhq. I have no alterier(sp) motives to chip away at someones character.  Anyways..... monkeyman I wanna be your buddy, lets start fresh. :cheers: 

A word of wisdom to everyone here.  A little "ball bustin" could get you in alot of trouble.  Watch what you type, what could mean one thing to you, could mean something totally different to someone else.  A'la Loco's thread about de-tuned cub cylinders.  His first post in that thread seemed very harmless to me and next thing ya know there's guys jumpin' all over him. Its fuckin' wrong man.  never take this shit too seriously and keep smiling.

lets get back on subject now :cheers: .  sorry for hijacking the thread(not looking for pity :P )

391316[/snapback]

It's ok Meat, often times people make assumptions that are more often incorrect than correct when reading a persons intention in writing. That's why when it comes to a professional standpoint, important aspects of communication are always done in person. We see the reason why all over this forum. People need to clarify intent before jumping another persons case.

thank you bansheefreestyler. Iv always liked you and enjoyed reading your posts. Your a funny kid with all the backflip stuff and the freestylin' with an old school Banshee on the rickety homemade ramps and shit. Iv seen all your vids :)

Frankly I didn't like alot of the mean and nasty shit you got from ALOT of the people here when you first joined up. Sure it was funny at first, bustin your balls, but some guys were just plain rude to you and busted your ass everytime you posted something. I never stuck up for ya... but looking back, I should have. Good to see that your a well liked member now. Keep postin those video's and the nonsense about backflippin' the Banshee :cheers:

This negativity crap, this crap where ego's are more important than having fun, this hatred between forum members is running rampent here anymore and its turning alot of good people away. :cry:B)

right on Meat .......nice to see you posting again, your a wealth of info, and that shits priceless when your bikes fucked up, people have payed hundreds of dollars to dealers to learn the shit you can tell them in a paragragh....nice to see you back, fuck everyone......... and hang around :headbang:

right on Meat .......nice to see you posting again, your a wealth of info, and that shits priceless when your bikes fucked up, people have payed hundreds of dollars to dealers to learn the shit you can tell them in a paragragh....nice to see you back, fuck everyone......... and hang around :headbang:

391355[/snapback]

Danka Duece :cheers: . Your onto something here. I should just stick to the repairs and mods forum.

RNBRAD wrote:

It's ok Meat, often times people make assumptions that are more often incorrect than correct when reading a persons intention in writing. That's why when it comes to a professional standpoint, important aspects of communication are always done in person. We see the reason why all over this forum. People need to clarify intent before jumping another persons case.

Yep, I hear that. Iv seen it alot too, people taking someones comment and turning it against them. Ya can't blame em tho, what might sound harmless to you could sound totally different to others. The "smilies" do help somewhat.

Look, its late and im tired so lets drop my troubles conversation and get back to the topic allready. Frankly im half afraid to make a comment for fear of upsetting someone :D:P:P:P:P:P:dance::flush:B)

Edited by Meat

391316[/snapback]

yea man, everyone hates me now...its all good, they just wanna be me... :o

A  handful of people need to eat a bottle of prozac before hopping on here... so there panties don't get twisted so fast.  Your still cool in my book meat.... Oh ya.. need my smilies so everybody knows i'm not being pissy.. :notworthy:  :headbang:  :drool:  :evil:  :cheers:

Mike

391325[/snapback]

yea, they need to change their diapers too...cry babies i tell you...

Danka Duece :cheers: .  Your onto something here. I should just stick to the repairs and mods forum.

RNBRAD wrote:

Yep, I hear that.  Iv seen it alot too, people taking someones comment and turning it against them. Ya can't blame em tho, what might sound harmless to you could sound totally different to others.  The "smilies" do help somewhat.

Look, its late and im tired so lets drop my troubles conversation and get back to the topic allready.  Frankly im half afraid to make a comment for fear of upsetting someone :D  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :dance:  :flush:  B)

391389[/snapback]

me too. i refrain from talking anymore for fear of offending someone...