Another Stolen Banshee

That sucks. This should be a lesson to anyone else out there without insurance.

Insure it or get a dog.

Keep your eye on e-bay. It's prolly on there right now, in pieces.

I agree with sand star, but I can almost garuntee that it was a friend of a friend. You should go "interrogate :ph34r: " some of your more "shady" friends.

This happend to a neighbor of mine. One of his buddies friends stole my neighbors shee, and my neighbors friend got it back. Maybe check with someone who has only been to your house once or twice, when they were with another FRIEND OF YOURS?

Sorry about your loss

-Brian :flush:

I agree with sand star, but I can almost garuntee that it was a friend of a friend.  You should go "interrogate :ph34r: " some of your more "shady" friends.

This happend to a neighbor of mine.  One of his buddies friends stole my neighbors shee, and my neighbors friend got it back.  Maybe check with someone who has only been to your house once or twice, when they were with another FRIEND OF YOURS?

Sorry about your loss

-Brian :flush:

390102[/snapback]

Yes, it had to be somebody that knew you had it. Unless somebody just you with it one day randomly. Fuckin bastards. I hope he kills himself on it or something. Pieces of shit. Best of luck to you, I hope you find them.

When my moms house got broken into recently we thought long and hard about who the hell would wanna do this. Then I started talking to people out there and Im pretty sure I know who it is, he has been in my house like 1 time before he broke in. He saw the laptop and the flatscreen and took them both. Problem is, I have no proof and Id love to go kick the shit out of him but my mom is out there just with our dog most of the time and Im going away to college, then they will wanna get revenge and shit. Wish I just would have caught him when he came in and just shot him. :shrugani:

exactly what i was thinking. as long as it was on your land it should be covered under house insurance

389822[/snapback]

Not true I had a dirtbike ripped off years ago,and homeowners insurance wouldn't cover it.They said because it was a "motor vehicle" it has to be insured just like a car.Good luck,I hope you can catch those low lifes.

Edited by SICK BOY

I believe you can have it covered under your homeowners if you tell them about it, have it appraised and pay the difference. I know the ring sitting onmy fiancees finger is covered by homeowners, but is also insurable by itself. I had to pay extra, not even a noticable amount for it I think like $5/month extra or something.

I believe in street justice, find out who did it, and take it into your own hands, just dont kill anyone and make sure your not identified.

Can't wait till Nov 7th. Thats when the trial for my sisters murderer is, the day before my birthday which blows. I hope the fucker ends up in Westville, He'll be dead within a week, Guaranteed.

homeowners insurance doesnt cover quads they get theyre own insurance (gotta pay extra for everything of coarse) sucks bro hope he gets his penis severed off in a freak accident :evil:

Edited by rocketboy

Hey o3bansheele ,I'm not far from you(Millbrook)

Give me a discription of your Banshee and I will keep an eye open for you.

390278[/snapback]

give me your e-mail and ill send a bunch of pics to you. its got a billet throttle cap, key is mounted under sear, polished handle bar clamps, black and yellow with flames. the airbox lid is off and the right front tire was flat before they took it. my e-mail is thequadman69@hotmail.com

it could have been anyone because people drive by on my street all day and we have the garage doors open on the weekends cause we are building motors and working on my dads car. i brought it to a show and shine a while ago too so anyone couldve just asked aroun for where i live and came over during the night. thieving bastards, i dont think ill have a quad for a long while, im saving for a car right now. :cry:

Darren

thanks you to everyone for posting replies to this topic and for even caring to do so. i only hope that i might get my quad back cause i miss it more the anything right now. i spent all my money on it and i have none at the moment, it was my way of relieving my stress and having fun and i rode the thing just about every day. anyways, thanks again for posting.

Darren